Household chores are a fulfillment

23 Posts
9 Users
63 Likes
Servant
(@servant)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

As a man submissive to my wife, doing housework is a real pleasure. Okay sometimes it's a little boring, but I just have to remind myself that it's my duty and the boredom is gone.
Preparing meals, cleaning the house, ironing clothes are all ways of expressing love and submission. For me, it's the same as giving sexual pleasure. It is about forgetting yourself to think of the other.
There is something soothing about this job. I don't expect any reward for it except to see my wife's satisfaction.
One important thing for me is to be independent. I do not understand men who wait to be constantly supervised by their wives to do housework. It’s not that difficult. And I have a lot of admiration for the wives of the 1950s, admittedly a stereotypical image of women who gave everything for their home and their husbands, but they are to me a role model for men who are committed to serving their wives.

Posted : 05/10/2020 1:06 am
nevertoolate, Twolf, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Flyingbob
(@flyingbob)
Eminent Member

These are things that concern me. The idea of beeing controlled and dominated is a great thrill. But some backspace of my brain, there’s some doubt, which means: why should she have to work on to dominate me? 

Should i only able to do more as usual if i was commanded to do?

But, in my case, it seems nearly impossible to go the extra mile without forcing to do.

Because she loves me so much, she things it will be to much for me, and she think she protects me when she is doing the chores. 

Advertisement

Posted : 05/10/2020 8:31 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @servant

As a man submissive to my wife, doing housework is a real pleasure. Okay sometimes it's a little boring, but I just have to remind myself that it's my duty and the boredom is gone.

There is something soothing about this job. I don't expect any reward for it except to see my wife's satisfaction.

I read this and my instant reaction was 'do you think you are doing your wife a favour?'
Maybe I've read it out of context but doing housework IS boring and the fact that the assumption that it is 'women's work' and that a man doing it is somehow a favour to the woman is astounding in this day and age.
Lets face it someone has to do the cooking, ironing, vacuuming, laundry  etc - why is it still assumed that it is the wife/woman who should naturally take on these tasks?
I drive, mow, decorate, mend things, build flat pack etc - do people think these tasks should be left to a man?

In my marriage I don't think either of us regard the sharing of the essential day to day tasks as being submissive, its just about doing what is needed. I certainly don't think of him doing the laundry or ironing as being anything other than getting the job done and it doesn't matter which one of us does it.

Posted : 05/10/2020 9:02 am
joebear, lbp6855, Emma and 18 people reacted
Aandm
(@aandm)
Eminent Member

@mstara  I agree completely!   My wife and I share the duties, each does what needs to be done when it needs doing. 

However, these tasks take on new meaning for us both when we make a game of it; she loves to watch me do these chores dressed in nothing but my cage, sometimes playfully bending me over a chair to pink my bottom with a few swats.  She's discovered that this is great stress reliever for her (and me) in these times of working from home.

Posted : 05/10/2020 9:59 am
Servant
(@servant)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@mstara

I probably misspoke. It is surely not a favor that I am doing my wife. We share the housework, but I do a lot more because I like it. I like to allow her to live in a nice, clean house. I like to prepare meals.

It is neither a woman's nor a man's job, but historically it is women who have done it. And even today women do more household chores than men.
For me, serving my wife is a pleasure. To release her is to make me happy.

Posted : 05/10/2020 12:37 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

In my marriage I don't think either of us regard the sharing of the essential day to day tasks as being submissive, its just about doing what is needed.

I agree completely @mstara.  I loved your reply! 

It's one of the problems that is associated with the need by some people to specifically label and identify things/people/genders/lifestyles, etc. into a little box.  Clearly society has and still does create the idea that women and men each have specific roles in their marriages and lifestyles.  Yes, work around the house needs to get done. 

Posted by: @mstara

In my marriage I don't think either of us regard the sharing of the essential day to day tasks as being submissive, its just about doing what is needed

Such is the case in our marriage too.  That said, being the submissive, for me, means that I am not the one that decides who does what.  My Wife decides that.  Doesn't ask ... just decides, and that is how it will be.  Please don't misunderstand that this scenario makes her mean, or a tyrant, but rather like you said, its just about doing what needs to get done.  

One of the very first things that my Wife assigned to me early on in our WLM lifestyle, was doing the dishes.  If there was a dirty dish, it was my responsibility to rectify that immediately.  And I do ... for the most part, do a pretty good job at that (although with teenage boys in the house its hard to keep up).  Early on, and even some still today, I would get an erection just from doing the dishes.  Can you imagine such a thing?  Getting an erection from doing the dishes?  

It wasn't because I felt like I was doing a woman's job and got aroused, but rather I was doing what she had told me to do.  Not asked me to do, told me to do, and the prospect of her being pleased with my execution of my assigned duties got me aroused.  Crazy huh?

Posted : 05/10/2020 12:57 pm
Twolf, AandM, Twolf and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I like to allow her to live in a nice, clean house.

I've misspoken many times myself, and over the course of time, I've been trained to do it less and less.  Allow?  Oh boy ....  ? ? 

Posted : 05/10/2020 1:19 pm
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @subhubphx

And I do ... for the most part, do a pretty good job at that (although with teenage boys in the house its hard to keep up).  Early on, and even some still today, I would get an erection just from doing the dishes.  Can you imagine such a thing?  Getting an erection from doing the dishes?  

I’m sure that it’s occurred to you and your wife, so as usual I’ll be saying the obvious, but those teenage boys, like my children, are best served learning the pleasures of doing their dishes and those of others in their teen years, just as laundry and bed making are best learned now. Sorry Subhub but perhaps you’ll need to pass up on a few of those opportunities to have erections so that the next generation of men can start evolving. 

JD

Posted : 05/10/2020 2:53 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @jd

Sorry Subhub but perhaps you’ll need to pass up on a few of those opportunities to have erections so that the next generation of men can start evolving. 

That's fantastic!  And as always my friend, thanks for the advice.  They actually do a pretty good job with their chores.  Not perfect, but pretty good.  Their mother (and I) make sure to hold them to task.  There are plenty of other ways to get an erection.  ha ha

Posted : 05/10/2020 3:18 pm
Servant
(@servant)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx

I'm sorry if I misspoke. I use machine translation and do not understand the intricacies of your language. For example, I don't exactly understand your answers.

I love my wife, we've been together for 20 years. And I share with you the desire to serve, to obey. Anything that can make her happy.
I was just trying to say that I was serving her without her having to ask me and that I wasn't expecting any thanks. And that I was happy with it.

But I don't know if my words are well translated. Maybe it is better that I stop participating in this exchange.
Thanks to Emma for this wonderful forum.

Posted : 05/10/2020 9:14 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

@servant

I think that maybe it is us who owe you an apology - I can't imagine how difficult it must be trying to contribute to a discussion when English is not your first language.

Now I know, your comments make more sense and I am able to read them with the understanding that the way the words are printed may not be how you wanted them to read.

Please do continue to contribute and be part of our community on here. All contributions are valued, even if some of us do misinterpret them!

Posted : 06/10/2020 1:41 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @subhubphx

Early on, and even some still today, I would get an erection just from doing the dishes.  Can you imagine such a thing?  Getting an erection from doing the dishes?  

I do get wet doing the dishes sometimes, but that's usually because I've slopped the water over the edge of the bowl 😉

Seriously I never thought that a man being told to do something could provoke such a reaction. It's a shame that it doesn't have that effect on my husband, then I really could sit back and let him do everything!

Posted : 06/10/2020 1:46 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @aandm

she loves to watch me do these chores dressed in nothing but my cage, 

Now there I can identify with your wife. I get a huge kick out of watching my hubby nude except for his cage around the house. It's hard to describe why, but it is something to do with the feeling of empowerment, knowing that I control access to my (his) penis.

Posted : 06/10/2020 1:53 am
TinCup, AandM, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Servant
(@servant)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@mstara

thank you very much mstara

Posted : 06/10/2020 2:11 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

But I don't know if my words are well translated. Maybe it is better that I stop participating in this exchange.

No my friend, please don't stop participating.  I didn't misinterpret what you said.  I was just poking a little fun is all ..... it's all good.  Having fun is a good thing .....

Posted : 06/10/2020 7:18 am
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement