Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Reasons for Cuckolding

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

The Reasons for Cuckolding are numerous. It is most common reason when the husband has a small penis or premature ejaculation. Other reasons are impotence of every kind. For couples who are in an FLR relationship or in FLMarriage, the reasons listed above are valid, but there are many other reasons.

Many dominant women do not want sex with a submissive partner or a husband, because it is not good for his submissiveness (sex is a male dominant act), he is in the process of denial, punishment or other reasons. Cuckolding increases submissiveness and closeness, if not used for humiliation and other exhibitions that have nothing to do with sex.

Most submissive husbands will accept cuckolding because they know they can't give their wife what an alpha man can do, and they all want sexually satisfied wives.

Posted : 22/08/2019 12:40 am
gekoska, gekoska and gekoska reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I think we've got enough on cuckolding. Part of me feels like a couple of my more recent blogs have made the site more fetishy than I want it to be. I'll close this thread for now but feel free to add comments to one of the other cuckold threads. No offense Penelopa. I truly appreciate your input, I just don't want cuckold fantasies to take over the site. They certainly stretch the boundaries of what I am comfortable with. I am ok with some light discussion but I don't want to explore it so deeply that we everyone off.

Posted : 22/08/2019 3:10 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement