Chastity is dangerous!

13 Posts
10 Users
36 Likes
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Hubby read this recently and forwarded it to me. He said that there was a lot that resonated with him in this piece as he was playing with chastity cages long before he made me aware of what he was doing:-

Chastity is dangerous because once it enters your mind, it never really goes away. Once you know about it, it'll always be there, in the back of your head, until one day you decide to "try something new" and you order a cage.

And then it moves from the back of your mind to the front of your mind. You'll sit and wait each day checking your order to see how close it is until it arrives, and maybe you drive home a little quicker than you normally would. You'll open the package and gingerly pull it out, inspecting it in a mix of wonder and arousal. And then you'll decide to put it on, "just to make sure it fits" you'll tell yourself. And when you click the lock shut you're trapped forever.

It might not be that first time or the second or third time you click the lock shut that you realise it, but eventually you realise why chastity is so dangerous. Because after your first lockup you stop dreaming about when you'll be unlocked and instead start dreaming about how long you get to stay in your new home.

Posted : 26/01/2021 3:41 am
subhubphx, subhubphx, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member

It is interesting to me how quickly chastity went from being a new kink and something that we were playing with to our normal and something that we don’t want to end. 

Advertisement

Posted : 26/01/2021 6:40 am
true42, subhubphx, true42 and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

True story!

Posted : 26/01/2021 6:40 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @dharmaproject

It is interesting to me how quickly chastity went from being a new kink and something that we were playing with to our normal and something that we don’t want to end. 

It is interesting but it makes total sense doesn't it?  After all, the benefit of the lifestyle is harmony and bliss in a marriage/relationship.  Orgasm control and chastity is the reason, and the cage is a constant reminder of that!

Posted : 26/01/2021 6:43 am
true42, true42 and true42 reacted
(@Anonymous)

Posted by: @mstara

Hubby read this recently and forwarded it to me. He said that there was a lot that resonated with him in this piece as he was playing with chastity cages long before he made me aware of what he was doing:-

Chastity is dangerous because once it enters your mind, it never really goes away. Once you know about it, it'll always be there, in the back of your head, until one day you decide to "try something new" and you order a cage.

And then it moves from the back of your mind to the front of your mind. You'll sit and wait each day checking your order to see how close it is until it arrives, and maybe you drive home a little quicker than you normally would. You'll open the package and gingerly pull it out, inspecting it in a mix of wonder and arousal. And then you'll decide to put it on, "just to make sure it fits" you'll tell yourself. And when you click the lock shut you're trapped forever.

It might not be that first time or the second or third time you click the lock shut that you realise it, but eventually you realise why chastity is so dangerous. Because after your first lockup you stop dreaming about when you'll be unlocked and instead start dreaming about how long you get to stay in your new home.

I'm going through similar thoughts as your husband did at the start of your chastity journey, thinking about the need to be caged too without my wife being aware. I mentioned it once when she complained about my high libido, but she said I didn't need too do that thinking it would be cruel, I think she thought I was a bit nuts. But as your husband mentioned the thought is in my mind and it's like I have a need to be caged to feel content, take sexual pressure off of my wife, and not be ruled by my lust.

Posted : 26/01/2021 9:29 am
true42, true42 and true42 reacted
Sah80
(@sah80)
Eminent Member

Yes Miss Tara, It is so true.

It can take a short or (in my case) a long time before you realize that you have to bring it up with your partner because you know, it will always be a part of who you are. It sneaks into your mind and I guess it will never leave.

Posted : 28/01/2021 7:09 am
Amina
(@amina)
Eminent Member

I will buy one for my husband since all what we do now is pegging 🙂

Posted : 28/01/2021 8:29 am
Nella_Bmar
(@nella_bmar)

Once you realize that you are not out of control, that your libido is managed by the cage, the dissapointment of your failures only magnify when you find yourself alone, fapping because you aren't in the cage. Not because you want to. You feel, even before you climax, that the cage is where you belong..

Posted : 29/01/2021 3:10 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

My husband says that he feels more comfortable when the cage is on and that any significant period of release is unsettling. 

Posted : 29/01/2021 6:55 am
true42, subhubphx, true42 and 3 people reacted
(@Anonymous)

Ms Tara, it resonates here too. i learned about it and always had it in mind, years before starting. i'm now used to be in this high-energy but submissive feeling that i can't imagine anything different.

Posted : 29/01/2021 1:20 pm
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member

@dharmaproject

You nailed it.  I feel somewhat undressed when not in a cage. I am in 24/7 with frequent releases but when I can't wear one due to travel, doctor's appt or public swimming it just feels weird.  Nothing sexual about it just comforting to be in cased and knowing my loving wife controls it all.

Posted : 27/02/2021 8:37 am
mstara, mstara and mstara reacted
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @mstara

My husband says that he feels more comfortable when the cage is on and that any significant period of release is unsettling. 

Exactly.  We started this lifestyle 6 months ago.  Already a habit. We are 60.  Just wondering if we will feel this way 15 years from now.  Any seniors still practicing male lock-up please comment.

Posted : 27/02/2021 8:40 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Spfccmt
(@spfccmt)
Eminent Member

Realizing that sex isn't just about orgasm but submission itself is satisfying is a epiphany. How can peghing in a cage be pleasurable? It is the ultimate submission. If submission is pleasure, there you have it. Plus it focuses on your prostate which is pretty darn pleasurable. If anything we have just broadened the definition of sex.

Posted : 26/03/2021 5:48 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement