Enjoying the Change

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

My wife and I have been married for 20 years and have always had an enjoyable marriage and sex life. We don’t fight and we have always listened to each other. We’ve used vibrators and dildos on her but never on me. We knew we were more kinky than some of our friends but the kink level greatly increased after she bought a crop for me to use on her for Christmas. 

I’m not sure how exactly, but at some point shortly after receiving the crop I found myself bent over so that she could use it on me. Since then we’ve had some very candid discussions about each other’s secret desires. I admitted to her that I enjoyed submitting to her and feeling dominated by her. I told and showed her the toys that I had used on myself and we discussed pegging and CBT. I then saw a chastity cage and knew it was something I wanted to try. 

I purchased a cheap cage and showed it to her and explained that I wanted her to keep me locked up and control my orgasms. I also told her that I wanted to fully submit to her and be her servant. I even went as far as writing up a contract and presented it to her. I told her that I did not want any access to the key for the cage. All of this was a little too much, too soon for her. I started reading books on FLR and chastity as well as various blogs. We started going to some of the kink clubs in our area. I think a turning point for me was when we went to a club that had blue name tags for dominates and red ones for submissives. She spoke up and said that she would be wearing a blue one and handed me the red one. The look and sound of pure confidence from her was incredible and intoxicating. 

After a short time in the cheap cage I decided that a custom cage would be more comfortable, especially since I was wearing it 24/7. I ordered a Mature Metal Jailbird and ended up giving her both keys. She agreed to deny me and decided that she enjoyed keeping me locked up. Instead of becoming her servant, I made a list of things that I could do that would make her life better and asked her to hold me to them. I start the day making the bed and end it with filling her water glass so my day is bookended by doing something for her (I’d never make the bed if it was my choice).

We have since graduated to roles where she is the dominate and I am her submissive but it is less out of obligation and more out of my desire to serve her and reinforce to her that she is the most important thing in my life. We have weekly sessions where she spanks me and I regularly perform oral on her with no reciprocation. I enjoy feeling her power over me at all times due to the cage. 

Advertisement

Maybe this lifestyle is not for everyone. We were not suffering from any lack of intimacy issues before this and would have rated our relationship as being very satisfying. But her agreeing to keep me caged and her controlling my orgasms really makes things so much better. I feel better doing things to serve her for no other reason that because it makes her life better which makes my life better. 

Posted : 09/09/2020 11:15 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @dharmaproject

We have since graduated to roles where she is the dominate and I am her submissive but it is less out of obligation and more out of my desire to serve her and reinforce to her that she is the most important thing in my life.

What a lovely story and congratulations on your journey together.  I have found that in my marriage, the desire to serve her and the genuine joy that I get from it, is indeed a very important part of our life together.

Posted : 09/09/2020 11:37 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement