Hello

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Russ195
(@russ195)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thanks for a website to share experiences. Married 30 years and we use chastity play off and on. I love to be locked, feel more content. My was very reluctant to try it, but she now sees some benefits that she reaps! I am not locked all the time, but I am chaste all the time. Locked when wife is away and occasionally for extended periods of time, a couple of weeks. 

Posted : 28/05/2020 7:23 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Welcome! Can you tell us more about the benefits and your experiences? If you are a writer and wouldn't mind doing a Q&A or throwing a bunch of words on a page, I'd love to write a blog about it.

Posted : 04/06/2020 5:00 pm
Russ195
(@russ195)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j   Oh wow, not sure I am that interesting to write a blog about. Funny, you asked me if I was a writer, I am retired now, but was a technical writer. Boring technical writing, not for fun. I wrote procedures and documents used to operate complex equipment. 

Posted : 07/06/2020 5:16 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Hah. Well share as much as you would like. I for one would love to hear about your experiences with complex equipment. i.e. cages.

Posted : 08/06/2020 5:24 pm
Russ195
(@russ195)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

You want me to reply here or in a forum somewhere? I can tell how we got started and how the wife is involved, she is very vanilla, but we still do it.

Advertisement

Posted : 09/06/2020 4:29 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Anywhere ya want. Just interested in hearing your story ? 

Posted : 09/06/2020 10:57 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement