She is willing to try

7 Posts
5 Users
36 Likes
Franco83
(@franco83)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I am the one that Emma helped to write a letter to my wife who I will call Kim and she was receptive to my letter. Kim knew I had help with the letter and I showed her this site too. Kim said she was impressed at the amount of time and research that I spent to try and work on our relationship but she knows that she is the world to me. We had a number of nights with deep conversations about my needs and Kim read many of the blogs that I sent to her. I bought a cage from ebay and it was the one Emma recommended and it arrived today. I work from home so I got the box when it came to the door. Kim told me sharply to wait until she was home to open it together. Well I got back to work and several hours later she came home. We didn't open it right away and did our nightly routine with dinner and things.

After some hours, we both too showers and prepared for bed. I noticed the still unopened box sitting on her nightstand so I had a small smile and wondered what was in store. We got into bed and she initiated physical contact and eventually sex by rubbing on my arms and back. Now my wife has a much lower sex drive so we have sex maybe one or two times a week so sex is certainly not and expectation each night in my home. We had sex for some time maybe three or five minutes and she could tell from my breathing that I was getting close. She calmly said to get off her and lick her until she cums. I enjoy pleasing her this way but I was also very close so it was bittersweet and my balls wanted to explode but this was not her wish. 

After feeling her body have two orgasms that she described as delightful, she opened the box from the bedside table and we fiddled with the three different sized rings. I was still very hard so we could not try any of them on but we decided on the one we thought would fit me best the middle size. She told me to get a washcloth and run cool water over it so I did and she put the cool cloth on me and my body tensed from the cold water. My penis shrunk almost immediately and it turns out the size we picked for the ring was the closest so she put the cage on. Little did I know she wasn't just trying it on but she locked me that very moment. With a wild smile she took the two keys and set them on the bed beside her. She said something I would never forget with that same smile on her face. I've been learning your love language, thank you for letting me in to learn your needs. I was beaming with happiness but also fearful of what it might mean for me. I masturbate daily several times some days so I had no idea how this would impact that. 

It felt comfortable to put it on, I used some lube to get it all the way on but it felt good. She told me that she wants to try a few days right away and I was nervous but agreed. I was just happy that she was willing to try and learn about me and how to make both of our needs be met in spite of differences that we have. I brought it up when I woke the next day and told her that it hurt overnight when I had erections and she smiled and said aw baby did you change your mind? I told her no and she said ok I don't want to hear about it anymore. Starting now. This was on Monday and today is now Friday and she seems to be on cloud 9 with teasing me and touching me. She said that no pressure for sex is the best thing, she loves to tease and taunt me because it is my language but that rarely means she wants to have sex. So that was Monday and now it is Friday morning and it has been an incredible week I don't even know what to say but her attention and teasing makes me feel great. She laughed at how much I want to touch and massage her and also how much I accomplished around the house this week to speak her acts of service language back to her. Some of it is because I am thankful she made an effort to show love for me and some just comes naturally. I do masturbate once a day it is almost routine for me when I have my tea and before I start my work but that isn't happening obviously so I wonder if that makes a difference. I am sexually frustrated and highly aroused all of the time but it is like a natural high on stimulants.

Thank you so much Emma for helping me and thank you for everyone and the supportive community on the site.

Advertisement

Edit: Added Link

Posted : 27/08/2021 12:04 pm
Brian, lockedforlynn, guy from ri and 18 people reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Congratulations 🙂

That sounds very sweet.

Posted : 02/09/2021 3:30 pm
Guy From Ri
(@guy-from-ri)

It's been 2 weeks today since you posted (unless you posted in another thread and I haven't seen it).  Can you provide an update?  I'm early in my process, haven't yet introduced chastity to my wife but am preparing to do so and self-locking to keep myself from masturbating during the day with mixed success.  I'm curious about how much has change with you and your wife in the past two weeks.  Is there a routine?  Is she letting you cum or denying you all this time?  I'd love to hear how it's going - both out of general interest and as fodder for my thinking and planning my own journey.  Thanks!

Posted : 10/09/2021 8:17 am
Franco83
(@franco83)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

She had me locked until Monday. It was just over two weeks and I have mixed feelings. It felt like a dream come true mixed with one of the more difficult things I have ever done. I know it sounds stupid but the state of constant arousal coupled with being unable to masturbate is mental anguish. I think she liked the torcher part more than anything, every time she would tease me she would know that it was the thing I craved but chastity is a dish best served cold since I would soon feel the discomfort of the cage. She teases me about it daily and says it chastity is "our thing" now. To be honest, I love seeing her eyes light up from sex like they did early in our marriage. I feel like she is taking joy from our sex life and her joy raises my sexual self confidence a few levels. Nothing is worse than feeling undesired by our spouse and I think commonly men feel that way. I did and now I don't thanks to this little key. Her sex energy is infectious and she brings it to all of the time we spend together.

Posted : 15/09/2021 2:57 pm
J.M, Headtrip, true42 and 6 people reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @franco83

Nothing is worse than feeling undesired by our spouse and I think commonly men feel that way. I did and now I don't ...

There was a period of time when I felt that way.

That was the darkest period of my life. The choices that I made during that period were self-destructive, inconsiderate, and cruel. I am glad you found a constructive solution that allowed you to start to invest in your relationship in a new way. I wish I had been that wise.

Posted : 16/09/2021 6:29 am
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

@franco83  Happy for you, sometimes its hard to find a way that works for you.

Feeling undesired, unseen or not loved is hard.

Posted : 17/09/2021 3:13 am
true42, true42 and true42 reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@franco83 @J.m @true42

I think this is the challenge that many relationships face. For men, finding a long term partner with a consistent supply of sex is typically fine. The newness energy that women require to be aroused presents a dilemma because it doesn't align with the male "supply" requirement. Feeling pressured to be that supply can make women feel like no more than a device to supply sexual relief in a marriage. Chastity helps because it turns the tables on the supply. Now she regulates the supply and teasing ensures that he has a constant demand. Maybe I should write a blog about the economics of a relationship. 

The next thing for you @franco83 may be figuring out a way to bring that newness energy back. Have you discussed her sexual desire and the potential of including others to boost her sexual energy? This can be as innocent as flirting with another guy at the bar or more, it absolutely does not need to be sexual unless you both want it to go there.

Posted : 17/09/2021 10:46 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement