Wow! Just wow!

8 Posts
4 Users
69 Likes
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Being relatively naive about chastity until recently, I had never heard of Locktober before this year. We are very unconventional in the way we use chastity, but I have become more intrigued with it in the last several months. He stays locked unless either of us initiates sex, then he is locked back up until next time. Next time is rarely more than a few days away because we are very sexually active. 

This year, I began playing around with not unlocking him for every single sexual encounter. Our already incredible sex life became better and better by occasionally denying him. When I heard about Locktober, I informed him we were doing it! After having dipped my control toes in the water by randomly not unlocking him for sexual encounters, I was taking my biggest control step ever by saying "no" to an entire month!!

After 31 days of teasing the crap out of each other, we were both dying to ravish each other! But, I decided to stay the course for another 30 days of NOvember. By this time, I wanted his penis sooooo badly I could hardly think of anything else and I know he was feeling the same way!

Now we are working through denial December, coming up on 92 days, and I don't know if I can tell him we are doing Janunope as well?? We have so much pent up desire for each other at this point. He has had no orgasms, and while I was trying to do the same, I had an orgasm while he was intensely sucking my nipple, and another just from lightly stroking my vulva. They came out of nowhere before I could stop him. 

This is the most exciting sexual experience of my life and I said all that to say that I still don't know where we are going from here!

Advertisement

Posted : 25/12/2021 6:38 pm
Husband32, nevertoolate, true42 and 15 people reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Wow, talk about self control. At this rate, he'll probably cum when he hears the cage unlock 😉 

Posted : 26/12/2021 7:31 am
debsguy, J.M, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

@macy-has-keys

Im the first one to say your realationship and flr is your own and make it your own?

But.....you know you could let your self orgasm and not him.... right ?

If you realy want an orgasm why not have one....you talked about teasing him..right ?

Btw i love your commitment, your love and your deducation towards your loved ones.

Posted : 26/12/2021 9:53 am
debsguy, subhubphx, debsguy and 3 people reacted
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @restrainedlove

Wow, talk about self control. At this rate, he'll probably cum when he hears the cage unlock 😉 

? At this point he might cum if he sneezes! 

Posted : 26/12/2021 10:18 am
nevertoolate, debsguy, J.M and 6 people reacted
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @j-m

@macy-has-keys

Im the first one to say your realationship and flr is your own and make it your own?

But.....you know you could let your self orgasm and not him.... right ?

If you realy want an orgasm why not have one....you talked about teasing him..right ?

Btw i love your commitment, your love and your deducation towards your loved ones.

Thanks for the kind words! ?

I don't consider our relationship FLR because he locked himself up to fix a delayed ejaculation/ED/masturbation problem when we were dating and seeing each other only once a week. I didn't approve per se, but he would be wearing it when we were apart, and taking it off when we were together. So, I figured we could try it and if it worked, great! I eventually possessed the keys after we knew he could easily go a week without release. 

I exercised absolutely NO control over him with the cage for years and years. We married and we didn't change a thing- locked up unless we were intimate. We might be moving towards FLR, but only in the chastity aspect. He is a great leader in all aspects of our life and I want that to continue. But chastity control is fun and intense!! We are enjoying it immensely❤️

Posted : 26/12/2021 10:37 am
Emma, nevertoolate, debsguy and 9 people reacted
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I've made up my mind about Jununope! We are doing it! But, it's now what you think. 

I just found out that I'm pregnant after a 3 embryo transfer! I agreed to be my daughter's surrogate and the doctor thinks more than one may have implanted based on my beta numbers. So, as HOT for each other as we are, I'm not taking any chances this early on. 

I thought about just tying him up for unlocks and getting him off, but I still want to play chastity! Whats another month after going Locktober, NOvember, and denial December??? lol

Posted : 28/12/2021 10:39 am
Husband32, Emma, nevertoolate and 6 people reacted
Stevesub
(@stevesub)
Estimable Member

The whole point of having the keys is - having the keys. Go for it.

I "fear" we may be doing the opposite - anti-chastity if you will. My wife invented a thing last year that involves a ruin a day (I don't know if she's actually first, but I know of no one else who's done this) into a shot glass, which I then swallow. Two challenges: first to hold things to a proper ruin on 31 consecutive days, and second, eating 31 shots. If 2021 is repeated, this is followed by 11 months of chastity with no emissions.

It all amused her greatly in what she called "Jizzy January", which is why I think we'll be doing it again.

Posted : 28/12/2021 4:17 pm
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @stevesub

The whole point of having the keys is - having the keys. Go for it.

I'm finally figuring that out after all these years lol

Posted : 28/12/2021 9:12 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement