A Really Fun Night

3 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Last night was crazy fun.  I got a call yesterday about noon and I knew it was from Dave because of the phone number.  I pick up the phone and this weird deep voice says this is Sam.  You don’t know me but a guy named Dave says you are a very hot woman and I should ask you out.  I knew it was Dave, fake deep voice and all.  I said but I’m married.  “Sam” said Dave told me your husband is ugly and pretty lame and you keep his penis locked up so you would love to go out with a real man.  I said well what do you look like?  “Sam” asked if I heard of Chris Pine.  He said I like to think I look like him.  I chuckled.  Then he said, “Dave said you are a Beatles fan.  I have 2 tickets to the Beatles tribute band playing at the Civic Center tonight if you would like to ditch your husband and go with me.  I said I would love to go with you.  He said he would pick me up at five thirty and take me to dinner and the concert. 

I put on my little black dress.  The one that every woman has.  A little bit short and shows a little too much cleavage and hugs the body like a glove.  “Sam” showed up at five thirty and he even had a single rose to pin on my dress.  He walked me to the car and opened the door and helped me in.  (Nothing new.  Dave always does this.)  He took me to our favorite “special occasion” restaurant.  It is top shelf in food and service and atmosphere.  The reservation was even in the name of Sam.  He was p[laying this to the hilt.  We had a great dinner but the fun  was we got to “know each other.”  His alter ego was a smooth, macho ladies’ man.  He had a little trouble actually pulling it off but I played along.  I let him know I was a little slutty and that I was looking for that kind of man.  We both laughed a lot through dinner and we both kept up our personas.

We got to the Civic Center and he had gotten good seats.  The concert was wonderful.  The band sang all their hits and they really sounded and looked like the Beatles.   “Sam” had his arm around me the whole concert. 

He brought me home and asked if he could spend the night.  I told him I would make my husband spend the night in the guest room and he could stay.  Poor “Sam” didn’t get to orgasm but we made wonderful love in our usual Friday night fashion.  This morning we snuggled and petted and “Sam” gave me another oral “O.”  We laughed about our Friday night fling.  I told “Sam” if he could come back tonight he could actually have sex with me.  “Sam” said he would love to but he didn’t want to get my husband too upset.  I asked Dave what prompted the charade.  He said the one thing Emma might be right on is that you ladies need a little newness  to keep you sexually energized.

Whatever it was it was definitely fun and I have to believe our sexual energy will still be there tonight for Dave’s “love making Saturday night.”  On top of that Jane and John will be coming over.  I don’t expect the usual craziness with them tonight but I am sure there will be innuendos and flirting.

Advertisement

Posted : 02/10/2021 6:29 am
joebear, joebear and joebear reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

What a great idea - glad you guys had so much fun! 

Posted : 04/10/2021 1:56 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@j-s I didn't know about the concert till Dave (Sorry that's Sam) called me.  First time has come up with anything like this one.  Dave does sweet things for me regularly.  No wonder I love him so much.

Posted : 04/10/2021 6:06 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement