23 Posts
13 Users
45 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

So how often should he be allowed to cum? Traditional Chinese medicine teaches the following: “A man may attain health and longevity if he practices an ejaculation frequency of twice monthly or 24 times a year. If at the same time he pays careful attention to proper diet and exercise he will have a long…

Posted : 28/12/2018 5:11 pm
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member

Have not had my testosterone level check for about 3 years. At that time (I was 57) erections were functional but not as strong. When I brought that up to my urologist she checked (I believe my free testosterone levels) and I fell in the acceptable range. I think it was to be between 400 and 1100 and I was like 410. Anyway she told me softer erections were part of the aging process and prescribed tadafil as needed. It helped a little and we decided that was just how it was going to be.

Anyway when we started locking me up 4 months ago I quit taking tadafil. Just seemed counter intuitive. In the last 4 months I have been allowed to cum 6 times. Only 2 orgasms by the way. Long way of saying about 2 months into lock up the erections of my youth came back. We don't think it is the excitement of being unlocked as I was released 3 or 4 times in the first 2 months and the softer erection was still a deal.

From what we have read weak erections can be caused by low T and since I was on the very low side of acceptable it just seems reasonable that the decreased ejaculations have increased my T levels. Thus strengthening my erections. You can add that to your list of benefits of chasity.

I go back for my yearly in February and am going to ask them to test my levels mostly out of curiosity.

Advertisement

Posted : 27/12/2020 9:57 pm
Mrs_Lilith
(@mrs_lilith)
Eminent Member

I allow my husband to cum about once every 6 to 8 weeks. He gets to cum around that time because the benefits for me of the hormones he gets from not cumming start to diminish by that time. He becomes less attentive and the need to cum starts to consume him to the point that he's awake all night. He always begs me not to give him release, but as we're playing this game for my benefit I do it in order to start the cycle again.

Posted : 28/12/2020 10:14 pm
subhubphx, esposoEsclavo, manto2021 and 9 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

That is a bit longer than we normally go. Do you use a cage or do you use the "honor" system?

Posted : 28/12/2020 10:19 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

I have to admit that I've not actually taken a note of how often he gets to cum these days but I'm guessing that it's about once a month.
Like @Mrs_Lilith's husband, mine doesn't want to cum often, which is why his release is often a 'ruined' orgasm (I know there's a debate about what one of those is, but I mean one where his cum doesn't shoot out but oozes).
He has suffered from erectile dysfunction, but when I do unlock him for edging or an orgasm it does seem stronger than before.

Posted : 29/12/2020 2:20 am
manto2021, subhubphx, TheRealAdam and 6 people reacted
(@Anonymous)

Posted by: @peterran

...it just seems reasonable that the decreased ejaculations have increased my T levels.

I’ve read on several sites that, especially older men, benefit from fewer orgasms.  The theory goes that testosterone  levels are not restored as quickly as we age. So, extending the period between orgasms not only helps keep T levels higher (several benefits to this) but the dopamine levels that surge when we do orgasm are avoided.  This latter benefit is what allows men retain higher interest/devotion to their partner.  I can attest to this.

Another related article - I think it was also citing a Japanese study - suggests that men over a certain age (50ish, I think?) should only orgasm once every 3-4 months.  For most men, I think it would be difficult to wait this long without their partner enforcing their chastity with a cage.  

Posted : 29/12/2020 5:09 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Therealadam
(@therealadam)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

That is a bit longer than we normally go. Do you use a cage or do you use the "honor" system?

We use the honor system. We have a cage but it is not suitable for long term wear.

Posted : 29/12/2020 1:12 pm
Russ195
(@russ195)
Trusted Member

I get 5 orgasms a month, but do a 10 day period each month with no orgasms.

Posted : 30/12/2020 7:14 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@russ195

Interesting. What is the significance of that 10 day period? Is it aligned with her menstrual cycle or with the calendar?

Posted : 30/12/2020 10:15 pm
Russ195
(@russ195)
Trusted Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

We don't have sex much at all anymore due to her health issue, maybe 5 or 6 times a year. When we first stopped having regular sex, like once or twice a week, she told me I could masturbate. I did for a while, but she said I was being a pervert doing it 3 or 4 times a week and needed to cut down. She said about her limit was twice a week and it would be nice to have a week off occasionally.

She has never been one to talk about sex a lot, but we did talk about this. She asked me to cut down to no more than twice a week and I offered to take a week off once a month. I am locked up during that 7 to 10 day period to give her a break form anything sexual. I never masturbate without her knowledge, she usually lays down with me.

We do the same time of the month each month. Easier to keep up with that way. I enjoy it too, we still snuggle, kiss etc. just don't do anything sexual. We both enjoy it.

Posted : 31/12/2020 8:01 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

(I know there's a debate about what one of those is, but I mean one where his cum doesn't shoot out but oozes).

I'm allowed 3-4 full-on orgasms a year and perhaps another 4-6 ejaculations via a ruined orgasms. 

Is there a debate about ruined orgasms?  Ms. K incorporates ruined orgasms for most of my ejaculations precisely because although there is an ejaculation, there is NO orgasm and as such, there is not emotional attachment or arousal decline.  

I get it that some couple don't know or understand the why's and how's of ruined orgasms and so therefore don't use them, but for us at least, they are an invaluable tool for maintaining the benefits that orgasm control/semen retention/chastity in our WLM.  There simply is no "drop" associated with with a full orgasm.  Another benefit to ruined orgasms is that men (some men I guess) can have as many as 3-4 ruined orgasms in a single session whereas most men cannot or won't want to feel like going again after a full orgasm.  

Posted : 31/12/2020 2:41 pm
joebear, mstara, joebear and 3 people reacted
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member

@subhubphx

the benefitof the ruined orgasm has been my keyholder's favorite discovery in our newer caged FLR. We have been practicing my being caged for nearly 3 months.  Ours may be unique as I am still the dominant in nearly every aspect of our lives except for the bedroom.  As for the ruined orgasm she likes the frustration it brings to me while satisfying our agreed milking schedule. 

Due to the fact there seems to be virtually no refectory period I often "get" to come (no orgasm) 3 or more times per session.  Maybe bragging here but her record with me is 7 ejaculation in on session.  (We have discovered Zinc and plenty of hydration are key to volume)

That number doesn't feel like boasting to me as I did little physically and got no enjoyment. Although my member seems to be at a more heightened sense of arousal on a permanent basis Now which is a good feeling.

We had an agreed milking schedule at my insistence as I thought I was guaranteeing some relief on a regular basis. I Now want to stick to that schedule for almost the opposite reason. However she wants to renegotiate for more frequency with no limits and I am arguing we need to stick to our agreement.  

Right now we are at a stalemate as I want an orgasm a couple of times a year to be include and she can ruin as much as she wants otherwise.  She is hold firm with her no.  Says she does not need to renegotiate as our original agreement only said "at least" x number of times.  So she is already doing it as often as she wants.  

Posted : 16/01/2021 7:33 am
subhubphx, j0d0e1, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@peterran

"..... her record with me is 7 ejaculation in on session."

7 is a pretty impressive number my friend but I can totally understand how it is possible. You're right, there is no refractory period following a properly executed ruined orgasm, which is an incredible benefit to a Dominant Wife in a WLM because she doesn't have to deal with a pouty, droopy husband. 

Posted by: @peterran

Ours may be unique as I am still the dominant in nearly every aspect of our lives except for the bedroom.

Your right, that is unique.  Do you ever find that your dominance outside the bedroom tends to take over in the bedroom, even though you both want otherwise? 

I used to get milked and be on a monthly schedule, but Ms. K. just felt that it was too much work and that it really did nothing more than make her a fetish peddler for me.  How frequent is your milking and what method is used to extract your semen from your body during milking?

Posted : 16/01/2021 8:15 am
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member

@subhubphx

Our agreement was at least 1 every 15 days.  Sometimes released sometimes while remain caged.  Can't ejaculate from prostate stimulation alone so always involved penile stimulation.  Sometimes with butt play sometimes not.

Now that she finds ruining orgasms so entertaining the longest has been 4 days without.  Always ungaged anymore but immediately locked back up when she is done.  She seems to enjoy cunnilingus more and orgasms easier after her teasing session with me.  Sometimes it is a struggle to make everything fit promptly and there is some uncomfortable forcing but she requires I be cage before pleasuring her.  We tried ice but seems to have no effect.

As far as my dominance outside the bedroom leaking back in, not so far but again we are newer.  I actually hope and wish her bedroom dominance expands into other aspects of our life. I try to do or help with housework as much as possible but she is content with our arrangement for now.  

Posted : 16/01/2021 6:17 pm
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

We are still sticking to your advice (weekly). Occasionally, there is a miss and we end up going a bit short or a bit long.

Posted : 17/01/2021 4:39 am
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement