Recipe for a good marriage

4 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Engage his fantasies and make time for his sexuality. Make him feel sexy and important to you by making time for his needs. When I started making time for his needs he got even better emotionally aware and connected to my needs. I keep posting today sorry everyone I just feel like I've gotten so much wisdom from this site and from my recent experiences with my husband I just want to share with anyone that will listen.

You know how you are always hungry for him to give you attention and communicate? That is how he feels too but with his physical needs and then it is a ccycle. When his needs are met your needs are met and when your needs are met his needs are met. How did I not know this sooner and why dont they teach this in school? I feel like such an idiot for allowing myself to be resentful about him wanting me to be sexual with him when all I wanted was his communication. We both just have needs and they are just different. I was always just so worried about only meeting his needs if and when he met all of mine and not going the extra step. 

Posted : 13/04/2022 4:33 pm
TinCup, TinCup and TinCup reacted
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member

All valid. To add to that, husbands want to feel wanted by their wives. It’s probably one of the biggest motivators. 

Posted : 13/04/2022 6:31 pm
TinCup, TinCup and TinCup reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Posted by: @bella909

I just feel like I've gotten so much wisdom from this site and from my recent experiences with my husband I just want to share with anyone that will listen.

Oh, I get.  Believe me.  I write for exactly the same reasons.  We can feel your excitement at the changes ocurring in your relationship.  Please keep sharing.

Posted : 13/04/2022 7:12 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @allabouther

We can feel your excitement at the changes ocurring in your relationship.  Please keep sharing.

I'll second this. Reading your posts reminds me of the excitment I felt when I first read YogaGirl's posts (may her persona rest in peace). Soak it all up like a sponge and learn and grow together with your husband. Take control of the elements of your relationship that you want to control and be strong. Enjoy the excitement and live in the moment.

Advertisement

We Love You Bts Army Gif By Kids

Posted : 14/04/2022 3:07 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement