5 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I started this blog a month or two ago and the single biggest question is from guys asking how they can get their girlfriends or wives to lock them up. I decided to put some ideas together but please remember that this is not about your little fetish, this is about her and what she…

Posted : 02/12/2018 5:03 pm
Guyforfemdom1
(@guyforfemdom1)

Priestess Emma - Just read So you Want Her to Lock you Up. We haven't gotten to that point yet but maybe soon.
Elise Sutton has some good true-life lockup stories that, in each case, benefitted both Her and him.
i'm just starting to, rather clumsily, navigate Your site. my Queen and Her
guy will no doubt learn a lot, and also give some to You and Your members.
guyforFemdom1

Posted : 13/06/2020 4:00 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi there Guy!
Just to be clear. I am not a priestess, queen or dominatrix or any of those things. I don't really think a relationship should be female-led or femdom. Just a healthy mutually beneficial relationship that is not dominated by male hormones. Welcome to the site and thank you for reading.

Posted : 15/06/2020 12:01 pm
Guyforfemdom1
(@guyforfemdom1)

Dear Emma, In Your June 2020 reply to my comment, You said You're not
into Femdom or FLR. i was surprised; after reading How Pegging Makes Me Feel and So You Want Her to Lock you
Up, i thought you were gung-ho FFLR.
You used delicious phrases such as "She is running the show", "(She) wants to enjoy his submission", "She's mostly getting off on fucking you", etc.
Perhaps You're saying that it's exciting to be FLR when She's pegging but not when She and he are having
non-peg sex? That's one way to do it. As for "The Queen" and me, She is in near-total control of us; we're both glad i'm all Hers!
For the website trekkerscrapbook.com, its creator is
Therese; for fun, She likes to be called High Priestess (a Vulcan term) Therese -- but She is fine with just plain Therese. myself, i love it when Supremacy terms and Femcaps are used for a Woman. Whatever turns you on!
Thanks, Emma, for Your fun and informative blog. Sincerely, guy

Posted : 17/02/2021 11:28 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Thanks Guy!
When we started this journey, I felt like we needed to be all-in to the lifestyle or not at all. We tried pegging, spankings, and everything else. We tried to lead the femdom lifestyle but it wasn't for us. We pick and choose which aspects and attributes that we want. As time goes on and we learn more about each other, I think this is the healthiest approach. I affectionately call what we've got a female led partnership. We are a team, we are equal but when things are equal and can't come to a decision we defer to my judgement. We also find that males and females are not inherently equal due to subconscious hormonal urges and unintentional manipulation on his part. The femdom aspects that we've chosen to embrace simply even the playing field for us. Hopefully that helps explain where we are coming from.

Advertisement

Posted : 18/02/2021 11:50 am
joebear, subhubphx, joebear and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement