12 Posts
7 Users
39 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I just went through my blog drafts and I have 117 blogs that are either topics only, partially written or almost completely written. My follow through sucks. I don't have this problem with school but when it comes to being creative I have so many ideas and thankfully I strike while the iron is hot but never seem to go back through and complete them.

I know how to get through them, pick one a day until I get through them all but I wanted to vent to all of you. No shortage of topics for this little blip on the internet.

Here are just a few teasers for you. 

• Relationships, Sex and using the right tools for the job
  • Make sex about arousal not orgasm
  • Pegging is clinical and disconnected
  • How pegging changed my relationship
  • Your bubble of kink
  • A dominance confidant
  • Masturbation training: jerk off to me
  • Chastity as a form of penance
  • mindful masturbation
  • fantasies and fetishes
  • What can playfulness do for your relationship
  • domination and submission as a gift
  • Premature ejaculation: when things are over before youve even started
  • He can't cum delayed or impaired ejaculation
  • Lets talk about hypergamy
  • What is queening?
  • 12 pegging accessories that will knock your socks off (sounds super clickbaity)
  • daily orgasms for him
  • the sexually dissatisfied silent majority of women 
  • positive reinforcement
  • the hotwife lifestyle
  • why strong women attract the wrong guys
  • healthy dominance in relationships

The titles are subject to change, sometimes after I start writing things go in a different direction.

Posted : 10/12/2020 12:11 pm
spinpole2001, subhubphx, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Can't wait!  Those all sound wonderful.  Can I suggest a blog post or revisit on ruined orgasms?  It's a great tool in the orgasm control and semen retention life.  

Advertisement

Posted : 10/12/2020 12:27 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@subhubphx

I don't think I can add anything to the conversation on ruined orgasms. They aren't a good fit for us so we don't do them and we haven't found much use for them. This of course doesn't mean that we will not try again in the future but at this time, they simply aren't something on our list.

Posted : 10/12/2020 1:50 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Ok, I understand.  I won't bug you about it anymore.  ?

It's not my goal to you to try it, but Ms. K. and I find it very useful when avoiding the post orgasm drop that accompanies an orgasm.  Still looking forward to everything else.  ? 

Posted : 10/12/2020 1:53 pm
Sandibeaches
(@sandibeaches)
Trusted Member

Keep the blogs coming. 

It is almost like you are leaving them to simmer in the over until they are done. They are probably more well thought out since you are coming back to them after they have cooked fully. This is probably why they come out so well baked so don't second guess your process.

Posted : 11/12/2020 9:51 am
subhubphx, Emma, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@sandibeaches

I like the way you think. Trying to find a method to my madness. ? 

Posted : 13/12/2020 7:28 am
Timothysawthers
(@timothysawthers)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j Have you considered opening up a twitter account specifically to engage with people on this type of content? I believe it would be a great place to bounce ideas off of people and flush things out on a much larger scale plus gain thousands of new fans. 

Posted : 13/12/2020 8:02 am
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

We appreciate all your hard work Emma. Its not like this is your full time job. There is no need to feel rushed! I for one can't wait to read whatever you write, whenever you write it.

Posted : 13/12/2020 1:48 pm
subhubphx, Emma, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@timothysawthers

I'm a super wordy person and I've never been able to properly explain myself in short form. If I did anything with twitter, it would probably just be to republish blogs there. Everything you add takes away time from the things you enjoy so I'd rather just focus on writing here and sharing with all of you wonderful people.

Posted : 14/12/2020 9:04 am
Sah80
(@sah80)
Eminent Member

Wow Emma,

That's a long list of subjects.

Take your time to finish them (or start new one's! ? ) I thiks we all enjoy whatever you write!

But like others said: be careful it doesn't become "work".

Posted : 18/12/2020 8:29 am
Emma, subhubphx, Emma and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@sah80

Thank you! it isn't becoming work because I am not allowing me to write write about anything that isn't exciting and compelling to me at that moment. That's probably why I've got such a long list of ideas that I don't finish up.

Posted : 18/12/2020 11:45 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

• What is queening?
  • the sexually dissatisfied silent majority of women 
  • the hotwife lifestyle

I am interested in all of them but these are three I would be very interested in.

I would also be interested in you revisiting your post about semen consumption - especially with regards to queening if that plays any role in your relationship. Additionally on semen consumption I would be interested to hear if Kevin's opinion on that has changed now that Andrew is involved. I think for many men we love the idea of consuming semen but in the let down after orgasm it isn't appealing anymore - but with Andrew in the picture Kevin can maintain his arousal while consuming semen if you all so choose.

I would also love for Kevin to author (or at least star as an interviewee) in another article on what it is like for him having Andrew there. Particularly in light of him being subject to semen retention, chastity, and pegging but Andrew not being subject to those things. In one of your posts you mentioned specifically the first time Andrew watched Kevin being pegged after you were done you then had PIV with Andrew - presumably while Kevin was still locked up and watching, it would be interesting to read his perspective on that night. 

Posted : 08/01/2021 3:23 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement