7 Posts
5 Users
12 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

When we added the location map, we were in the middle of a pandemic so I thought it might be irresponsible to encourage in-person meetings. Now that lives are starting to get back to normal for many of us, I thought I might see if I can throw something on the site to create some connections.

It is probably still irresponsible of me but I added a personals section and I'll leave it up to you to decide if meeting in person or at least having a conversation with people from your area makes sense or not. If you decide to meet weirdos from the internet, do it in a public place yada yada. You know the rules.

Posted : 02/06/2021 3:52 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Meeting in person to discuss these topics would certainly be strange at first. Are there any additional profile questions that I can ask to help?

I think I'll add Relationship Status - single/married/partnered

Any other ideas? 

Advertisement

Posted : 03/06/2021 11:49 am
Bernarnold
(@bernarnold)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I think anything that could help people get over the initial awkwardness of discussing this sort of thing in person.  Here are my suggestions:

Typical length of lockup for you or your partner?

Preferred style of cage? 

Favorite aspect of chastity?

Best lifestyle tip? 

Favorite tease suggestion?

Posted : 03/06/2021 2:51 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I agree with you and those are good too. I don't think there is any sort of limit to the fields I can add so I will add those. Anyone have others?

Posted : 04/06/2021 8:49 am
Msangelassub
(@msangelassub)
Trusted Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Possibly relationship type?  There are so many different levels of FLR, not all couples would be a good match.

Posted : 04/06/2021 11:58 am
Nika, Nika and Nika reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I think you should include an Interests sections to choose from (what you are into and what they expect from an FLR). Women get a list of choices and men, a different list. Then people can see if they are compatible, or not.

Age (like 20-25, 25-30, 30-35...etc).

Posted : 05/06/2021 1:46 am
MsAngelasSub, MsAngelasSub, MsAngelasSub and 3 people reacted
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Originally from the west bank of the Medway making me a Kentish man but for the last 3 decades Powys in Wales, though currently near Aberystwyth. Great naturist beach not too far from here, a mile of sandy beach and dunes.

Posted : 05/06/2021 6:14 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement