Eminent Member

Also on the car. 

Posted : 09/01/2021 12:46 pm
Carl Travers, Spfccmt, Hotwifeaz and 10 people reacted
Taini
(@taini)
Eminent Member

My wife wears a key almost constantly.

When we are with friends she wears the actual key on a short necklace. Some of her girl friends understand its meaning.

When we are out and about she wears the actual key on a long necklace hidden in her cleavage.

Also I bought her a nice dressy anklet key pendant that she wears for those special times out, and excitingly, when we go swimming.

Advertisement

She’s been asked about it a couple of times. But, she’s told me that she’s had ladies guess correctly the meaning of the key more often than not.

Posted : 18/02/2021 3:22 am
Carl Travers, Hotwifeaz, subhubphx and 4 people reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Hubby's cage has come back from MM this week. We'd sent it back so that it could be shortened and to have the locking arrangement changed. We'd decided to do away with the padlock and have a security screw instead.
Already we are seeing some advantages to having the screw. Firstly there's no padlock to dig into skin anymore, either his or more importantly me when I rub myself against his cage.
The other advantage is the key. Now that it's not as obviously a key (and might lead to embarrassing questions)  I am more confident in wearing it on display. In fact I've worn it in public ever since the cage came back.

Posted : 27/02/2021 6:53 am
greekservant, Hotwifeaz, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

Hubby's cage has come back from MM this week. We'd sent it back so that it could be shortened and to have the locking arrangement changed. We'd decided to do away with the padlock and have a security screw instead.
Already we are seeing some advantages to having the screw. Firstly there's no padlock to dig into skin anymore, either his or more importantly me when I rub myself against his cage.
The other advantage is the key. Now that it's not as obviously a key (and might lead to embarrassing questions)  I am more confident in wearing it on display. In fact I've worn it in public ever since the cage came back.

We got the same key and Ms. K. said the same thing about the "key" but also wondered that since it is so unique, it may generate more out loud questions about what it represents than a key might.  An actual key can be dismissed as a "key to his heart" for the oblivious, and a knowing smile from those in the know.

Posted : 27/02/2021 8:45 am
Hotwifeaz
(@hotwifeaz)
Trusted Member

I love reading everyone’s answers. It’s nice communicating with like minded couples. I wear mine out about 75% of the time. I have a nice necklace with pendants of each child that hubby and kids gave me a few years back. I wear that when I’m not wearing the key, usually when with the kids. I don’t wear the actual key either. They aren’t the prettiest keys. Plus I found it to be a pain locking it up when I wasn’t wearing it. I worrying when I’m not around or not at home that hubby would be too tempted. So since I wasn’t thrilled how it looked, he bought me a nice key from the Chastity Shop. I keep the actual key locked in a combination lock box. He even had “heart” engraved on the back in case a family member asked what it was for. And I have had one ask. But no one out in public. I have gotten a few smiles when I saw eye contact made to it from male and female. I know I wouldn’t be truthful if we knew the person if asked, but I’m still not sure with strangers. Hubby says he wouldn’t mind. I’m afraid I am imposing on people’s comfort levels if I tell the truth. Yes they asked, but probably aren’t prepared for the truthful answer. My sister and best friend is very vanilla. I have not told her about it or our FLR only because I know how she is and would be totally turned off and very annoyed with me talking about sex stuff and private marriage stuff. I do wear the key around her often and she stays with us a lot, so she sees hubby doing all the housework, so I’m amazed she hasn’t asked about either. Especially what my trick is on the housework. She has a very lazy husband and believes housework is the woman’s job. So with that, I feel a lot of people are like that. I’ve gotten more tempted in my mind though if a stranger asks. 
i do love wearing it out showing it for those who may know what it’s for and to keep hubby’s mind on it. I wear it to restaurants, shopping, the gym and even both keys I have, one on my necklace and one on my anklet.

Posted : 28/02/2021 5:52 pm
greekservant, subhubphx, greekservant and 3 people reacted
Hotwifeaz
(@hotwifeaz)
Trusted Member

I thought you could attach more than one photo. 

Posted : 28/02/2021 5:58 pm
greekservant, subhubphx, greekservant and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @hotwifeaz

i do love wearing it out showing it for those who may know what it’s for and to keep hubby’s mind on it. I wear it to restaurants, shopping, the gym and even both keys I have, one on my necklace and one on my anklet.

My wife has the small key from Tiffany on her necklace and depending on who is asking and what the circumstances are, sometimes she with answer with nothing more than a wink and a nod.  That usually is followed by a knowing smile from a stranger.

Glad to see another Arizona member here.  Perhaps we've bumped into each other and didn't even know it.

Posted : 01/03/2021 9:07 am
Hotwifeaz
(@hotwifeaz)
Trusted Member

That’s nice. I will keep that in mind for a reply if it’s a stranger that asks. I thought of something like that with an added head nod towards hubby followed by the smile. 

Posted : 01/03/2021 11:51 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @hotwifeaz

I thought of something like that with an added head nod towards hubby followed by the smile. 

Nice added touch.  I'll pass it along to my Wife as a suggestion.

Posted : 02/03/2021 8:33 am
Spfccmt
(@spfccmt)
Eminent Member

For us the key is symbolic between the two of us. But we are still working into this after a couple years of playing with it, but there is a level of excitement to wearing it in public. So far it is too taboo for sharing with others. I guess that is part of the attraction. I think that "It is a symbolic gift from my husband." Is a good answer. 

Posted : 20/03/2021 4:18 am
mstara, true42, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Wiseone
(@wiseone)

There is a shop on Etsy that does make discrete pendant keys.  This is knurled, though they also make one that is smooth.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1210984797/n0552-the-knurled-secret-chastity-key?click_key=7cc93a610d339aef5994772021ec95a119b8278f%3A1210984797&click_sum=6d9478c3&ref=shop_home_recs_23&frs=1&variation0=2569544186

Posted : 24/07/2022 3:03 pm
Notwearingthe Pants
(@notwearingthepants)

I personally would love it if I had a KH and she wore the key in public, but YMMV.

Wearing a key is a good way of telegraphing your kink to those "in the know" without annoying, alarming, or offending those who aren't. If someone asked, you could probably even outright say "It's the key to my husband's chastity belt" and people would laugh it off as a joke.  Hiding in plain sight.

Although who knows how long that'll last.  Some keys just look like an ordinary small padlock key that could be to a jewelry box or something, but the barrel locks that are used on Cherry Keeper, Holy Trainer, etc., use a style of key that's used on pretty much nothing else, at least not in North America.  (they're a knockoff of a style of furniture lock that I gather is common in Europe.)  I wonder how long it'll be before "the secret gets out" and a significant number of vanilla folks will recognize it for what it is.  Only takes one Netflix Original Series.  And that's probably not too far off--if they're willing to do Do You Want to Build a Sex Room?, how far off is a miniseries on FLR?

Posted : 24/07/2022 4:47 pm
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

@notwearingthepants 

My wife will wear a key around me, but she won’t wear it out every day. She’s taken a key with her and has worn it on a chain if we’ve gone for something like an overnight trip. I have ED and orgasm issues so it’s actually play I enjoy. It’s quite a turn on. And it takes the pressure off me somewhat. If I get to the point where I can’t maintain an erection or orgasm, it’s not going to improve and I’ll ask her to just keep me locked down. 

Posted : 26/07/2022 11:24 am
Chastejim
(@chastejim)
Eminent Member

My wife is never without her Symbol of our WLM on show 

Posted : 31/07/2022 11:45 pm
Transstar
(@transstar)
Eminent Member

Love it!  Pretty smile

Posted : 01/08/2022 8:38 am
Page 2 / 3