43 Posts
24 Users
159 Likes
34.2 K Views
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Along similar lines to the question about showing their cage in public, what are key holders views on displaying the key?

I usually wear mine on a necklace and sometimes on an anklet, but I have to confess that I usually tuck it out of sight when I'm in public unless the top I'm wearing doesn't allow this.

I've only ever actually been asked once about it and that was when I was having some treatment at the osteopath and I admit that I mumbled that it signified the key to my husbands heart. It was early on in our chastity days and I was caught off guard, but I'm not sure that I'd do anything differently now to be honest.

Posted : 30/06/2020 1:17 pm
Dan_In_NC, dm6360, subhubphx and 7 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I have to admit, I am wearing a key almost all of the time. Most of them aren't kev's key but just some random key. For our last anniversary he bought me a beautiful key from a company called the giving keys. It is a silver key and says love. Really cute and it is the one that I wear most of the time. Since it isn't an identifiable key and has a cutesy word on it, it probably draws less attention than a recognizable cage key. The reason I wear it is for Kevin as a reminder of my love for him regardless of him being locked or not.

Posted : 01/07/2020 1:53 pm
Dan_In_NC, Humbledman, mstara and 13 people reacted
Janekhc
(@janekhc)
Eminent Member

I very rarely wear the actual key, although I do sometimes put one of the two on my keyring for my own titillation! But, we have a LOT of key necklaces, and bangles etc. They've become something of a favourite lol We have a cute key and lock split keychain that we both have half off (key with me of course 😛 )

Advertisement

I've had a supermarket cashier just say 'nice key' knowingly. But if a friend has asked iI too tend to opt out to the 'key to my heart' line, although in my head it's all 'Haven't you heard of male chastity? I keep hubby's cock locked in a cage. You should try.' It's so much easier to be brave on the blog!

I have seen one other woman wear one though. Like a definite chastity cage key, I so wanted to say something to her but didn't get the chance. 

Posted : 03/07/2020 8:38 am
Dan_In_NC, subhubphx, Ruined-Julie and 4 people reacted
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

@mstara

Not always an easy question. At home we have several cages of different sizes, however I continuously wear on a necklace with a fairly long chain the key to the cage we use the most.

I have never had any specific questions on the subject, the key being most of the time hidden in my cleavage, but I must admit that like you, I am not sure of the answer I would give if one day the question was asked to me face to face.

Posted : 13/08/2020 2:44 am
Dan_In_NC, subhubphx, subhubphx and 1 people reacted
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

My wife wears her key almost constantly, and though it is hidden under her shirt while working we both know it is there and that is exciting. She has had a couple of questions about it, mostly deflected with the "Key to my heart" line. When I asked her about whether she would tell anyone if they called her on it she stated that she likes it being our secret. I feel like that is to protect me mostly, I actually enjoy the thought of my wife being more open about our lifestyle. I think the confidence it shows is incredible, it's not a breach of trust rather a show of strength. 

P.s. I am going to steal Kevin's idea for an engraved key now. Tell him thanks. 

Posted : 13/08/2020 5:20 am
Dan_In_NC, Spfccmt, Emma and 4 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Years ago I bought my Wife a lovely, delicate key from Tiffany (inexpensive) because she mentioned once that she would enjoy the symbolism that a key on a chain around her neck would mean, but was also nervous that if it were THE actual key, that too much private information would be revealed to the world.  The generic key she wears allows for her to choose between the oft used "key to my husbands heart" line, and the rarely used truthful explanation of what it actually represents.  Those rare conversations were with nice, inquiring strangers that she would never see again.  

Posted : 25/08/2020 9:31 am
nevertoolate, dm6360, Humbledman and 6 people reacted
Mgablea
(@mgablea)
Illustrious Member

Last year, I was in line at a fast food restaurant and a woman in front of me who was also very pregnant was wearing a chastity device stealth lock key on a necklace. She saw me staring at it and gave me a stern look. I had to stifle a laugh and look away. It was so perfect. I only wish I had been able to take a picture. 

Posted : 25/08/2020 11:56 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@mgablea I can't help but wonder what you could have said to share a moment with her. Maybe something as simple as "I like keys too" or if the key is very clearly a chastity key, something like "my husband/boyfriend too" followed by a nod of approval.

Posted : 25/08/2020 2:48 pm
Dan_In_NC, restrainedlove, subhubphx and 8 people reacted
Mgablea
(@mgablea)
Illustrious Member

Well, I'm a guy so I would have had a different conversation. Of course, it is fun to imagine ? my wife pointing to me and saying those things to her. ? 

The key looked like the attached picture and was on a long necklace. I don't know of anything else keys that look like that are used for.

Posted : 26/08/2020 9:49 am
nevertoolate, Emma, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@mgablea Agreed. Those keys are pretty familiar at least around this house. ? 

Posted : 26/08/2020 12:53 pm
nevertoolate, Bull4545, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Maybe something as simple as "I like keys too" or if the key is very clearly a chastity key, something like "my husband/boyfriend too" followed by a nod of approval.

It has never happened to me to meet another keyholder like that, during a chance meeting, but I don't know if I would have the balls (or rather the ovaries) to approach and to discuss with her ? 

Posted : 28/08/2020 1:57 am
Emma, subhubphx, Emma and 3 people reacted
Flyingbob
(@flyingbob)
Eminent Member

@janekhc That's nice - my keyholder owns a key like that - tiffany - helps. They holds a lot of different keys in their shops.

Posted : 22/12/2020 8:24 am
dm6360, dm6360 and dm6360 reacted
Jillags
(@jillags)
Trusted Member

I personally find chastity and our power exchange Lifestyle to be personal and have no need to declare it to the world.

I admit that I take my control and T&D and apply them in public as well, but with Hints and insinuation known only to us.

Contrary to what I just said about us, I must admit I caught myself speculating about some keys I noticed worn by other women, to the point I needed hubby's  special talents to erase them off my mind....

And no, I never had the nerve to ask....

Posted : 02/01/2021 4:49 pm
Dan_In_NC reacted
Dm6360
(@dm6360)
Eminent Member

My wife doesn't like wearing the key around her neck so I got her a Lock n Key charm from Pandora

Posted : 05/01/2021 1:13 pm
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Joebear
(@joebear)
Eminent Member

She has a fancy key which she normally wears but with her working from home not so much. And even going out lately not really. At this point the key really doesn't do that much for me anymore. The squeezing of the ring is my reminder. Plus a tattoo on my arm which has been asked about and sticker on the car is good to. 

Posted : 09/01/2021 12:36 pm
spinpole2001, Emma, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted
Page 1 / 3

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement