Chastity & Airport Security

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Has anybody gone through airport security wearing a metal cage?  If so, what was your experience?

I do travel frequently and My Love at times would like to have me caged while I am away (not because I may masturbate as my commitment to her prevents that, but as a constant reminder while we are apart).  Yes, we could go plastic or silicone, but we both prefer the metal one for its look, weight and comfort.  

As noted in our introduction post, My Love does not keep me caged all the time and when not caged I wear a glans ring which I have never had a problem with at airports.  Sometimes, if she is with me, we will take the cage in our carry on and then slip into a family washroom together post security where she will lock me up (I put the cage on and take it off, but she is the only one to lock and unlock it).

Posted : 28/11/2019 11:48 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

We discussed this a bit during our last trip however we eventually decided that it wasn't worth the trouble at airport security.

I did some research leading up to the decision not to mess with it. Cages fall under "body jewelry" which is allowed by the TSA. https://blog.freshtrends.com/airport-security-body-jewelry/

Advertisement

They may ask you to show it to them if it sets off their equipment. If you went with a plastic or silicone cage and a unique numbered plastic lock, there would be almost no changes of setting off security.

If you want to stick with the metal cage and lock, I think you current plan of locking back up in the family wash room after going through security makes sense and has the smallest potential to delay your travel plans.

Posted : 28/11/2019 12:08 pm
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

lol - I read that article too.  If it was just a case of triggering the alarm and then letting them look, it wouldn't be an issue.  But the risk of getting that one person who doesn't understand the rules, or needs to be 'official', as happened to a fellow on a different site, isn't worth it for us either.  But ..... maybe one day, when we have lots of time before a flight - ya never know.

FYI, according to him he was delayed 45 minutes and was threatened with missing his plane after telling his story to 4 different people who said they don't do strip searches so, no he couldn't just show them.  He was finally allowed to drop his pants then go on his merry way.

Posted : 28/11/2019 4:22 pm
(@Anonymous)

I travel frequently by air.  I would never wear a cage (plastic or metal) through airport security.  You could have a tissue in your underwear (or panty hehe) and they would see it in the scanner image.  Not worth the embarrassment and drama with the TSA.  Put it in your carry on luggage and then go to the restroom to put it back on after going through security.  That's my advice

Posted : 29/12/2019 9:58 am
Gtsfootboy
(@gtsfootboy)

I've been through the TSA body scanner with a stainless steel cage on before. No issues. My wife did have to take off her necklace with the key and put it it in the tray.

Posted : 25/08/2022 7:37 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement