Cherry Keeper

16 Posts
7 Users
39 Likes
Thedarkmitchell
(@thedarkmitchell)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

We have bought a custom printed cherry keeper short (about the same size as HT nub) with headlock feature. So far so good, some chafing due to the plastic but this is manageable. Anyone have any advice on longer term wear? 

Posted : 09/07/2021 12:05 am
Joebear
(@joebear)
Eminent Member

For me baby oil and I had to get the gap right. Enjoy the ride. Well worth it. 

Posted : 09/07/2021 4:19 am
mstara, thedarkmitchell, mstara and 3 people reacted
Thedarkmitchell
(@thedarkmitchell)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@joebear thanks, will give that a go. Was thinking of trying to smooth the underside of the ring with some sandpaper. But will try that first. 

Posted : 09/07/2021 5:21 am
joebear, joebear and joebear reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Wow that is small! I am sure it makes teasing even more effective when your poor penis is already squished in and can't get erect by even a millimeter! 

Posted : 09/07/2021 9:04 am
Thedarkmitchell
(@thedarkmitchell)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @j-s

Wow that is small! I am sure it makes teasing even more effective when your poor penis is already squished in and can't get erect by even a millimeter! 

This and the Nub both brilliant at simply stopping an erection. Bliss! 

Advertisement

Posted : 09/07/2021 12:02 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @thedarkmitchell

Don't they both actually forcefully cause the penis to be squished to a size much smaller than it is?

Posted : 09/07/2021 1:21 pm
Thedarkmitchell
(@thedarkmitchell)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @subhubphx
Posted by: @thedarkmitchell

Don't they both actually forcefully cause the penis to be squished to a size much smaller than it is?

I don't find that at all, well maybe a little with the cherry keeper. Seems to direct the erection inside if that makes sense. Helps in my case I suppose as being what H (my partner) calls a 'grower'. The nub is so comfortable as to be forgotten on occasion. 

Posted : 09/07/2021 1:25 pm
Msangelassub
(@msangelassub)
Trusted Member

Owning a a variety of cages, we have come to the conclusion that often shorter is more comfortable for long term wear.  I’m 5-3/4 erect and 2 to 2-1/2 when flaccid.  When wearing wearing my old 2.25” bird cage with a 1.38”diameter it’s rather stuffed and can cause pinching when wearing jeans.  With the shorter cages, your penis is actually pushed inside you, so there is no pinching and no chafing. Yes it will be a little uncomfortable when aroused, but isn’t that the point of any cage?  I have attached a picture of one of the small ones.  We also own a flat one.

Posted : 10/07/2021 5:32 am
attisC, mstara, thedarkmitchell and 6 people reacted
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

I have a Cherry Keeper Standard with medium headlock.  It’s very comfortable to wear, but I did end up sanding the base ring with 800 grit sand paper.  It definitely helped a lot.  I did lose some of the color from the sanding.  Overall I like it a lot.  

Posted : 10/07/2021 3:02 pm
Thedarkmitchell
(@thedarkmitchell)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @jafo987

I have a Cherry Keeper Standard with medium headlock.  It’s very comfortable to wear, but I did end up sanding the base ring with 800 grit sand paper.  It definitely helped a lot.  I did lose some of the color from the sanding.  Overall I like it a lot.  

Thanks, will have to try that, was something I'd considered, but now will definitely do. 

Posted : 11/07/2021 2:38 am
Jafo987, Jafo987 and Jafo987 reacted
Thedarkmitchell
(@thedarkmitchell)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Smoothed that down with fine sandpaper, and we seem to be fine! Thanks for the advice. 

Posted : 11/07/2021 7:45 am
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

@thedarkmitchell awesome.  Looks great.  

Posted : 11/07/2021 12:51 pm
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@thedarkmitchell 

How long are you locked up at a time? Does your wife have any set pattern she follows or does she just unlock you when the whim strikes her? 

Posted : 12/07/2021 11:20 am
Thedarkmitchell
(@thedarkmitchell)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@j-s currently around and between 1-2 weeks, although it is always at her whim, she has been know to leave it just a few days, still finding our feet but loving it so far. 

Posted : 12/07/2021 11:35 am
Jafo987, Jafo987 and Jafo987 reacted
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

We have a Cherry Keeper short/wide w Headlock that we usewhen I'm travelling (i.e. plastic).  Had to square off the headlock to make it more effective and sanded smooth as well.  Also coated it w superglue (with a quick sand after) to seal the pores and reduce odor on longer wears.  It works really well now.

Posted : 13/07/2021 2:06 pm
Jafo987, thedarkmitchell, Jafo987 and 3 people reacted
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement