8 Posts
6 Users
18 Likes
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Hi

We've been using strap on dildos for some years now but I was wondering if anyone could recommend a penis extender sleeve that would fit over his MM Jail Bird cage?

Preferably a vendor in the UK as that's where we're based.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted : 05/08/2021 2:15 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

Hi

We've been using strap on dildos for some years now but I was wondering if anyone could recommend a penis extender sleeve that would fit over his MM Jail Bird cage?

Preferably a vendor in the UK as that's where we're based.

Thanks in advance for any help.

We'd be interest in that as well as the MM Jail Bird is Mistress K.'s cage of choice.  The extender we have is flexi enough to go over the Jail Bird, but Ms. K. finds that it is becomes too big and therefore uncomfortable.  Seemingly one made specifically for the Jail Bird would be ideal.

Advertisement

Posted : 05/08/2021 2:56 pm
mstara, mstara and mstara reacted
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@suzzana 

Thanks, but I know I'm being a bit dim, but I can't see how this works without the lock on cage getting in the way.

Posted : 10/08/2021 3:49 am
Msangelassub
(@msangelassub)
Trusted Member

Ms. Tara....you may want to just look into a hollow strap-on.

https://www.extremerestraints.com/strap-ons/hollow-strap-ons.html

Posted : 10/08/2021 12:41 pm
mstara, subhubphx, mstara and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @msangelassub

Ms. Tara....you may want to just look into a hollow strap-on.

https://www.extremerestraints.com/strap-ons/hollow-strap-ons.html

You know ... we use one of those and it works fantastically!!!  The only thing is it requires the removal of the cage but I can tell you from experience, it's really more like having a different cage on.  That said, Ms. K. gets a fantastic rogering when we use it!

Posted : 10/08/2021 1:21 pm
Lil C
(@lil-c)
Trusted Member

Amazon's UK site has a wide selection of penis extender sleeves.  Many should work well slipped over a MM Jail Bird cage, but, like a cage, you may not like the first extender sleeve or two that you try.  The thing you have to do is to trim the excess material on the sleeve, especially around the lock on the cage device.  I recommend first trying an extender sleeve without a scrotal loop, but if you do, and the angle is wrong, you can cut the loop off also.  The circumference bar near the distal end of the penis cage should hold the extender sleeve on pretty well, even though you can't achieve the vacuum/suction hold on the surface of the penis that the sleeve is designed for.

I have an exceptionally short penis, and we've had to cut some of the material off of just about every penis extender sleeve we've bought.  Just plan to trim some of it's soft material away where needed to achieve the fit between cage and sleeve that you need.

I realize that the angle of the Jail Bird cage points the penis down rather than out, so you will have to experiment to find positions that work well for you with the sleeve over the cage.  There should be enough added length, thickness, and flexibility of the sleeve to make it work though.

Posted : 19/08/2021 6:44 am
mstara, mstara and mstara reacted
Taini
(@taini)
Eminent Member

@lil-c Thnx for the advice.

Posted : 19/08/2021 5:35 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement