23 Posts
12 Users
67 Likes
11.9 K Views
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

FLR is impossible without a male orgasm denial. Many know nothing about it and think they know (such are the worst), others know, little or very much.

There are basically three types of orgasm denial:

1. Short term orgasm denial
2. Long term orgasm denial
3. Permanent orgasm denial

FLR lifestyle is not for everyone, so it is not orgasm denial for everyone,, especially not for everyone permanent orgasm denial. Each FLR couple chooses what is best for him, and wife playing a major role in it. They all start with a short denial and go to a long denial. Very few of us come to a permanent denial. I personally do not glorify any type of denial, because the denial type depend, on each couple individually,

1. Short term orgasm denial
is great to start with, for many couples it is a constant type of denial. The good sides are that it is good for prostate health, the bad side is many days after numerous ejaculations in which the submissive husband loses focus. This type of denial lasts from a few days to two weeks (some think it lasts up to 3 weeks)

Advertisement

2. Long term orgasm denial lasts from 3 weeks to a year (usually a month to three months) The good side is that the submissive husband does not often lose focus as with the short denial.The downside is that it can create prostate problems.

3. Permanent orgasm denial lasts at least a year or longer. The good sides are the excellent behavior of the submissive husband without losing focus. The downsides are that it is extremely bad for prostate health. Permanent orgasm denial should be used only with frequent emptying of the prostate using the prostate milking technique.

All types of orgasm denial refer to penile orgasms. Prostate orgasm is much better for many subs (including my husband) than penile orgasm. The good side of P orgasm is that after it the sub does not lose focus.

https://ezinearticles.com/?Permanent-Orgasm-Denial-for-Men:-Pros-and-Cons&id=7010187

https://ezinearticles.com/?Permanent-Orgasm-Denial-FAQ&id=7017200

Posted : 13/06/2021 12:40 am
Stevendxm91, bestwhencaged, manto2021 and 10 people reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

Here is a link to the same post.

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/different-types-of-orgasm-denial.47320/

Posted : 13/06/2021 10:04 am
Stephen Oxford
(@stephen-oxford)

Thank you for the post and the links.  While each couple/person can choose, personally I am a proponent of long term or permanent orgasm denial.  From my perspective, the male’s focus should be on the female’s pleasure and his service to her.  This long term or permanent orgasm denial helps in maintaining this focus.

Posted : 14/06/2021 5:01 am
manto2021, Suzzana, manto2021 and 3 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@stephen-oxford Hi Stephen, are you in a relationship involving long term orgasm denial?
I have always assumed that long term or permanent orgasm denial is more fantasy than reality, but maybe I am just not masochistic enough to get my head around it.  Maybe I am a bad submissive, but I LOVE my orgasms.  Don’t get me wrong: I find orgasm denial extremely erotic, but I know that when my wife asks me to refrain from cumming, the payoff will be a stronger and more emotionally meaningful orgasm when she grants me release.  For me, long term denial is not necessary to maintain a focus on serving my wife.  I don’t become lazy and selfish after an orgasm. The feeling of love and gratitude I have for my wife after she gives me an orgasm offsets any short term hormonal effects.  

I can imagine, however, that if a couple start playing with longer and longer periods of chastity, it could become almost like an extreme sport, where people get a thrill from demanding ever more and pushing themselves to extremes that seem crazy to people who aren’t into it.

Posted : 14/06/2021 5:48 am
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

“FLR is impossible without a male orgasm denial.”

That’s a false generalization.  There are many forms of FLR, some very kinky and some rather vanilla.  Orgasm denial is one femdom kink among others.  

Posted : 14/06/2021 7:39 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @happycuckold

I don’t become lazy and selfish after an orgasm.

I don't either .... because if I do, such unacceptable behavior will be the reason why my ass will get turned a deep shade of red and sting for a while.

Posted : 14/06/2021 8:22 am
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx LOL. So true!  There’s that.  But it’s more than the threat of punishment.  If my wife speaks to me in an authoritative tone of voice 10 minutes after an orgasm, I get horny again…and ready to serve.

Posted : 14/06/2021 9:02 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

If my wife speaks to me in an authoritative tone of voice 10 minutes after an orgasm, I get horny again…and ready to serve.

LOL .... that is absolutely true!  It's the same way in our house.  At the end of the day, even though we dutiful husbands are afflicted by certain hormones and other matters of nature, at least in my house (and also in Jillags), it isn't and shouldn't be something Ms. K. should be afflicted by.  Like you said though ... it really isn't that difficult to get brought right into line.

Posted : 14/06/2021 9:48 am
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx My feeling is that dominant/submissive sexual ideation plays a much bigger role than the small hormonal fluctuations related to orgasms.  In other words, as the old saying has it, the brain is the largest sex organ.  
Though I have never had my penis locked in a cage, I have an intuitive sense of the erotic power of enforced chastity.  I can imagine that for some couples it is the ultimate “mind f**k”.

Posted : 14/06/2021 10:27 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

@subhubphx LOL. So true!  There’s that.  But it’s more than the threat of punishment.  If my wife speaks to me in an authoritative tone of voice 10 minutes after an orgasm, I get horny again…and ready to serve.

Yeah, any time she lays down the law (or even just gets upset with me), I fold like instant origami.

I'm good with that.

Posted : 14/06/2021 10:39 am
subhubphx, HappyCuckold, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

I have never been in this situation but I have to imagine that the removal of penis stimulation from orgasm/ejaculation and having all ejaculations come via prostate stimulation must really reinforce the loss of control and the aspect of submission. What better way to make clear you are in charge then to only provide sexual stimulation through his anus and prostate while completely ignoring his penis for weeks/months/even years at a time? 

Posted : 15/06/2021 6:57 am
HappyCuckold, subhubphx, HappyCuckold and 3 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @j-s

I have never been in this situation but I have to imagine that the removal of penis stimulation from orgasm/ejaculation and having all ejaculations come via prostate stimulation must really reinforce the loss of control and the aspect of submission. What better way to make clear you are in charge then to only provide sexual stimulation through his anus and prostate while completely ignoring his penis for weeks/months/even years at a time? 

When you put it that way, it sounds pretty hot!  

Posted : 15/06/2021 8:16 pm
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Many did not even read the post. I am not promoting permanent denial. Each couple chooses their own dynamics. Different types of denials are suitable for different couples. I am not exclusive. What works best for one couple may not be so great for another...

Posted : 15/06/2021 11:26 pm
bestwhencaged, manto2021, bestwhencaged and 3 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @suzzana

Many did not even read the post. I am not promoting permanent denial. Each couple chooses their own dynamics. Different types of denials are suitable for different couples. I am not exclusive. What works best for one couple may not be so great for another...

You are right that each couple has unique dynamics and that there is no one way to do FLR or orgasm denial.  I am still trying to get my head around the idea of never being allowed to have a penile orgasm.  For me that is a source of such intense pleasure that it seems seriously sadistic to me to deny a man that pleasure permanently.  But you say that for your husband a prostate orgasm is better than a penile orgasm.  Do you mean he says it is more physically pleasurable than a penile orgasm?  (I would be interested in hearing from men who have experienced prostate orgasm how it feels compared to a penile orgasm).

Posted : 16/06/2021 6:54 am
Stephen Oxford
(@stephen-oxford)

I would like to clarify my current situation.  Previously there had been other kinds of orgasm denial situations for me.  However, just starting with this June, my regime is to be limited to the number of monthly ejaculations recommended on this site as appropriate for someone my age.  This means for me as approximately two per month but certainly no more than two per month.  This is now a hard and fast rule and is a change from how things had been.  Just a day ago, I had my first for the month of June.  I am now looking at another 14 or 15 days before my next.   

Posted : 17/06/2021 4:05 am
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement