Clear all

Male dominance in tandem with Chastity

5 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
K37V1N
(@k37v1n)
Topic starter

I've been looking into chastity ever since I discovered the joy of pegging. I'm by nature a Switch and my wife a sub. She enjoys being dominated, and I enjoy giving her that structure and release of power. When she pegs me, I try to be as Dominant as I can be. We're both still new to pegging, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to pull this off. I'm wondering if there is a way to explore chastity while still being the Dominant in our relationship. Or is being submissive simply integral to the act of chastity and something I'm just not going to be able to do while in this role of Dominance? Admittedly I don't even know if I would like chastity or not, but the concept intrigues me.

Thanks for any and all input.

Posted : 10/06/2021 12:48 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Male chastity and male dominance are a bit like oil and water. The one exception being voluntary male chastity for the purpose of building energy and stamina for an upcoming sporting event such as boxing or MMA, but you don't need a chastity cage or keyholder for that. 

IMHO - If she holds the key to your chastity cage, she's the boss 

Posted : 10/06/2021 1:55 pm
K37V1N, K37V1N and K37V1N reacted
K37V1N
(@k37v1n)
Topic starter

@williamportor Ultimately she's the boss because she's giving me her submission of her own free will, I'm not taking it from her (nor would I ever want to). The second she doesn't want to be submissive anymore she knows I'll stop any/everything I'm doing. But in regards to chastity, the closest I can think of mixing the two would be her having my key normally, and when she wants sex then she'll let me out of my cage and I can assume my Dominant Role. Once that session is concluded then me and my Dominant Role go back in the cage. Or is that just silly and would never work?

Advertisement

Posted : 10/06/2021 2:03 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

@k37v1n - IMHO....If your lady wants sex, a sleeve over your penis, a strap on, or your oral skills are what's needed. Sleeves and strap on's can be any size that suits her, and your oral skills will no doubt improve with practice. Once she get's used to this arrangement, you'll stay locked up for longer periods of time, and she'll be happy all the time. 

Posted : 10/06/2021 3:11 pm
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

@k37v1n As a general rule, if both party's are enthusiastic about chastity / orgasm control, you will find a way of making it work regardless of the sub / dom thing.

If you haven't, I would talk to her about it and see how she responds.

Posted : 10/06/2021 3:21 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement