23 Posts
12 Users
67 Likes
11.8 K Views
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @happycuckold

I am still trying to get my head around the idea of never being allowed to have a penile orgasm.  For me that is a source of such intense pleasure that it seems seriously sadistic to me to deny a man that pleasure permanently.

Hi Happy 🙂

See there's the thing. Long term denial, for some, enables a head space that produces experiences soooo much better than orgasms making the practice of denial preferable to orgasms. So you can see, for those people nothing sadistic is involved.

Posted : 17/06/2021 10:58 am
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @brian

I am still trying to get my head around the idea of never being allowed to have a penile orgasm.  For me that is a source of such intense pleasure that it seems seriously sadistic to me to deny a man that pleasure permanently.

Hi Happy 🙂

See there's the thing. Long term denial, for some, enables a head space that produces experiences soooo much better than orgasms making the practice of denial preferable to orgasms. So you can see, for those people nothing sadistic is involved.

Thanks for that explanation, Brian.  It makes sense to me now.  I have some inkling of the “head space” you are talking about from D/s experiences I have had.  For example, I frequently go down on my wife, and she never reciprocates.  As much as I would love to be on the receiving side of oral sex sometime, I also love the deep feeling of submission I get from the knowledge that my wife is never going to do that.  I love that she feels privileged enough because of FLR to permanently deny me a sexual service she expects of me.  If she asked me now whether I wanted a blow job, I would probably feel conflicted because it would diminish the D/s vibe I get from her “unfairness”.  I have also come to the realization that not all men crave orgasms as much as I do. I just had a discussion about masturbation and orgasms with an old friend, and his life experience has been much different than mine.  I accidentally discovered masturbation at a very early age and became almost addicted to orgasms long before I even knew what sex was.  My friend, however, told me that he had his first orgasm the first time he had sex…at the age of 23!   Prior to that he had never masturbated and he didn’t know how an orgasm felt.  Even now he says he enjoys orgasms when he has sex, but he has no inclination to masturbate.  I found that difficult to imagine, but I believe him.  Some of us are apparently wired for pleasure in radically different ways.  He’s not sexually submissive the way I am, but if he was, he would probably be a good candidate for long term chastity.  

Posted : 17/06/2021 9:26 pm
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Hapie
(@hapie)

My confusion is this: I feel there is a distinct difference between male ejaculation denial, orgasm denial, and masturbation denial.  I am never quite clear on which of these the whole 7 to 15 day rule applies to.  (In all likelihood there is an explanatory blog in the archives - so pointing works great!) On most accounts, it seems to apply to ejaculation/milking (specifically the significant loss of sperm and seamen).  Certainly there are orgasms without ejaculation, so maybe it applies to orgasms, penile, prostate, etc. (Here one key is to keep that post orgasm lethargy away from the relationship, but this distracted-downtime may only partially be related to cum hormone loss.)  And we all know, thanks to the internet, that edging, guided masturbation, and all sorts of other ways to get off without either ejaculating or orgasming will bring on those lovely adrenaline and dopamine rushes.  And maybe, but it doesn't really sound like it, this is the 7 day spacing need.  A question, A question, what exactly are we spacing out every 7 to 15 days with this cage?  Maybe it is erections? One erection every 7 days, do with it what you will?

Posted : 25/06/2021 5:09 pm
Herneeds
(@herneeds)
Eminent Member

“FLR is impossible without a male orgasm denial.”

That’s a false generalization.  There are many forms of FLR, some very kinky and some rather vanilla.  Orgasm denial is one femdom kink among others.  

Yeah. If a FLR is like baseball. Orgasm control is like taking steroids. 

Advertisement

You gonna guarantee a home run if you lock him up, right?

Posted : 27/06/2021 9:26 am
Bebop53
(@bebop53)

Suzanna, sorry I am late seeing your post, but I think you are right on point. Mrs. Bebop continues to test and evaluate my behavior and performance at different OD intervals. As you stated we started with short term, and she quickly figured out that anything less than three weeks did not improve my focus or satisfaction to either one of us. Admittedly she would probably prefer once a month, but she knows there is a greater value for us around a month and half or two - though we will be testing 90 days and longer in 2022. You said it well, it is truly based on the couples dynamics. 

While my post was to concur with your post, I am also curious about your comment about prostate health. Something I am starting to research more and more, as the evidence seems scarce supporting more or less orgasms being healthy or not for the prostate. I've seen the articles from doctors saying its okay for men to masturbate/have an orgasm 21 times a month - yet my common sense tells me this is likely why so many men suffer from ED, have to take pills to perform, and other penile issues - its a health racket. ? 

Given you mentioned prostate orgasms for health and currently Mrs Bebop is not into that or pegging, I am curious about credible resources you may have found on the subject of retaining for long period of time without either? 

Posted : 03/08/2021 2:31 pm
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@bebop53 Masturbation or intercourse can never completely empty the prostate, but prostate milking can. When the prostate is completely emptied, the sub cannot have an erection for one to three days. This complete emptying is good for prostate health. Complete emptying of the prostate is like 20 ejaculations that are achieved through masturbation or intercourse. 

Posted : 09/08/2021 12:03 am
bestwhencaged, desire.oh, bestwhencaged and 3 people reacted
Colton27
(@colton27)

@happycuckold I disagree.  Males are so innately wired to spread seed, that it influences nearly every thought or action, most often subconsciously.  The only way to fully submit to a woman is to surrender the ability to achieve this.  It is the most difficult, but rewarding thing a man must do.  The future is female.  Don't fight it.  Celebrate it and submit.

Posted : 23/04/2022 7:49 pm
Colton27
(@colton27)

1. @stephen-oxford I couldn't agree more.  A man's sexual desire is a direct line to his brain.  Denying his orgasms is the most effective way to tap into this.  He will complain, beg and even maybe cry, but in time, his mind and body will adjust and the benefits will be many.

Posted : 23/04/2022 8:07 pm
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement