Arabic FLR

8 Posts
3 Users
15 Likes
Amina
(@amina)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi I'm Amina i have strated pegging my husband 2 months ago.

We are from the middle east a male dominated part of the world.

( How i convinced him for pegging is different story)

I want to control the relationship and make my husband more open minded to the idea that being born as a male doesn't make him better.

I think it will take sometime to make him let go his male ego. I don't use Chasity as his penis does not get hard during pegging I'm training him to use his ass and forget about his parts.

Advertisement

I want to thank Emma for this website I'm learning alot.

Posted : 17/01/2021 4:58 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Amina,

Welcome to the page! Glad to hear things are off to such a great start with your husband even if there is still quite a road to go given the culture and norms in your regions. Convincing him to try pegging is certainly a good start. How often have you been pegging him? Is pegging the only sort of penetrative sex you guys are having currently? 

Posted : 17/01/2021 11:18 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Amina
(@amina)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@j-s thank you, in the first month it was 50/50 but now im building more powerful and in the last two weeks i pegged him 5 times its becoming our new way of sex. 

I won't allow anything else hehe. I want to control and make him submissive to me. 

Posted : 17/01/2021 3:49 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@amina -- that is pretty impressive. Has he complained at all about always being the one penetrated or does he accept it? 

Who first brought up pegging? Considering where you live was it hard for you to get the harness and strapon to actually peg him? 

Posted : 22/01/2021 12:40 pm
Amina
(@amina)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@j-s yeah here sex toys are illegal, but sure thetr is illegal ways to buy them, i didn't tell him im going to peg him in fact i wasn't planning however i was jerking him off from behind as i was licking his butthole i put my finger inside ( now in our culture its not manly to get fucked in the ass and it's like breaking the manhood or " the honor" ) but i think he didn't mind since my finger is small and i think the pleasure from jerking helped to make him vulnerable.

So i decided to try a very small strapon alittle bit bigger than my finger he said that i shouldn't do this i told him that my finger started hurting me ,it's already inside and that it doesn't matter if its plastic or not. 

I kept doing this for 3 -4 times until i decided i try bigger strapon with harness he turned back he said what is this ? And i said i want to try it. He said : but this is gay and i don't want to lose my manhood. I told him : if you think this way then you already lost it with that small one , it's not about size ... And this is between us.. so after this discussion and me jerking his penis he surrendered l. 

It was kinda painful to him at first everytime he was trying to move forward i pull his balls back ( not so hard ) just to make him feel he is vulnerable. 

I know that i may sounds harsh but i used the "honor" thing to beat him mentally and convince him that there is no turn back. 

I guess he accept it because it's just a secret between us. The feeling of being besten and jerking him off will keep him under control. I don't mind if he has pleasure because I'm taking charge. 

His feeling of embarrassment also give me more power out the bedroom as well. 

Posted : 22/01/2021 3:03 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@amina I can imagine that the cultural stigma is strong but I was happy to see that the two of you are communicating with one another. Shame is a beast that can become overwhelming so make sure that you keep your level of communication so his shame doesn't take him to a place of depression and anxiety. What you are doing with him is beautiful and you are connecting on a level that few in your culture are able. Do you mind if I ask which Arabic country you live in? I know that some countries such as UAE and Saudi Arabia are especially strict while others take a more relaxed stance.

Posted : 25/01/2021 11:10 am
Amina
(@amina)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j hey emma thank you we are from jordan by the way. Yes I don't use shame against him. I told him what we do inside home stays inside. But it's his male ego that he was raised with it that males supposed to lead because men used to work out home which gives them more experience in life and how the man physically more powerful but i told him all that has changed women work now as well they have experience they can make decisions and men work in offices they don't carry axe anymore for work its not surprising how a woman who clean the house to overpower you physically even ( he saw that when i give him rough pegging and he asks to go slower  ?  ). 

Its just his male ego i don't expect him to let it go easily after all he was raised like this it will take some time.

Posted : 25/01/2021 1:33 pm
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Amina
(@amina)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Oh for UAE people there are mixed from all over the world, but for saudi arabia they are like us and maybe even more strict however there is some saudi men who travel out especially to east asia like thailand and philippines or to the west brazil they look for mistresses to fuck them then they go back to act manly men on their wives. I saw a video for saudi salves got pegged by latin woman ( i think she is latin not sure)

Posted : 25/01/2021 1:41 pm
casper, Brian, casper and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement