7 Posts
5 Users
42 Likes
Mrs_Lilith
(@mrs_lilith)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hey,

I am a 33 year old Domme from the Netherlands, happily married to my sub (51 m) for the last two years. I'm a beginner Domme since a year, so I've joined these boards to learn more and maybe make some friends who also live this life.

I'm a herbologist and passionate HAES coach during my daily life. Glad to meet you!

Posted : 24/12/2020 1:54 am
mstara, Emma, TheRealAdam and 12 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

So nice to meet you Mrs_Lilith and welcome to the party.  I think you're going to like it here.  Happy Holidays!

Posted : 24/12/2020 6:25 am
Mrs_Lilith, Emma, Mrs_Lilith and 3 people reacted
Therealadam
(@therealadam)
Eminent Member

Hello, I am the husband of Mrs_Lilith.

Advertisement

We are slowly exploring the advantages of orgasm denial and we both have positive effects.

Posted : 24/12/2020 4:41 pm
Mrs_Lilith, Emma, Mrs_Lilith and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@therealadam @mrs_lilith

Welcome to both of you and Happy Holidays! After your holiday festivities subside, we would love to hear more about your journey over the past year. What led you to make a change in your relationship and how has it gone thus far?

Posted : 24/12/2020 5:22 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Welcome and I hope you find this site a source of support and information as your journey progresses.

Posted : 25/12/2020 4:31 am
Therealadam
(@therealadam)
Eminent Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

We are both switches, so we have tried both combinations. But because of medical issues, the femdom form has the most benefits for the both of us. It isn't set in stone, but it is unlikely that we will change the dynamic.

We both have experiences low communcation and low attention relationships. We definitely won't go back to that. So we talk and cuddle often. And as such we are busy creating a gentle femdom relation based on mutual care and pleasure.

Posted : 25/12/2020 6:23 am
Emma, Mrs_Lilith, Emma and 3 people reacted
Mrs_Lilith
(@mrs_lilith)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Aside of what my husband already said, I want to add that being a Femdomme is helping me with sexual trauma (ptsd). I found out through the loving relationship with my husband, that I am often triggered if I am in the sub role. So we're both more comfortable in the role we have now, as my husband does not unintentionally trigger me any more and I can explore my sexuality in a way that is comfortable for me.

Posted : 27/12/2020 9:50 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement