Hello hello

6 Posts
3 Users
15 Likes
Joebear
(@joebear)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Joined a few days ago. Since coming out to my wife and reading as much as I can about it. It is really interesting how different everyone's dynamic is with this. And how much my wife has navigated what she likes and explores. 

Posted : 07/01/2021 7:58 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Welcome! You are totally correct and we look forward to hearing how this changes the dynamic in your relationship. If I may ask, what piqued your interest? 

Posted : 07/01/2021 9:19 am
Joebear
(@joebear)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j In the sight or in general. The sight I came across a year ago and in all honesty I found it confusing. Revisited a couple of months ago and spent some time reading it and found it to be one of the best blogs out there. Hats off to you. For me I've always felt submissive. Buried it. Been with my wife for 26 years. I'm 48 and decided to just come out to her. Been caged for a year now. She actually took to it really good. And I think she has a bit of sadist in her. Lol. Navigating a day at a time. Life takes over a lot. 

Posted : 07/01/2021 10:43 am
spinpole2001, Emma, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@joebear 

Thanks for the update, I think the whole concept of caging seems foreign to many women and it is easy to reject as weird and perverse. You aren't the only one who found the site confusing, the problem is that every blog isn't a "introduction to evolving your man" so I pinned one of the more general blogs to the top. That seemed to help prevent people from getting confused or scared off. This is my first blog and I mostly don't know what I am doing but I am a fast learner and I am open to feedback and suggestions. Welcome!

Advertisement

Posted : 07/01/2021 4:23 pm
Joebear
(@joebear)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j it's funny. Of all the blogs out there and I've been to most I believe. Yours is the truest. Hard to explain. I tip my hat to you. It took me 25 years to admitt to my wife who I am. My only regret is not admitting it sooner. 

Posted : 07/01/2021 7:24 pm
spinpole2001, Emma, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

Welcome to the group! 

Posted : 09/01/2021 6:54 am
joebear, joebear and joebear reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement