Notifications
Clear all

4 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Flrcurious
(@flrcurious)
Topic starter

Hi, we are a couple. My wife leads our household and me. We live in an early stage FLR, trying to find out how we go on from here. But we love how far we have already come.

Posted : 28/11/2019 7:15 am
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

Hello and welcome!

Posted : 29/11/2019 5:31 am
(@Anonymous)

New member here as well. I just found this site a couple of hours ago. After browsing and reading several articles I had to join.  I really like the clarity of the design, meaning that it's wonderful to not see five billion adds and fake links etc.

The articles are truly a cut above. I've read so many things on this topic from so many places..

I feel like I'm reading fact and not fiction here , or not being tricked into buying something etc.

Advertisement

I'm rambling a bit.. but I really really do appreciate the down to earth readability of this site, it's so refreshing and I've even learned a few things!

As for personal stuff...

I've been I became interested in chastity a few years ago when I stumbled across it.  As time went by I realized that the interest had grown to fascination. Then.. after more time and understanding I came to realize I actually needed it, it would actually be beneficial .  It was quite a revelation.

Since then I've purchased several devices to experiment with and find out what works best for me and of course to "see how long I could go" physically and mentally.  After getting a device that fit well and I could sleep in indefinitely I began the mental part of experimentation so to speak.

I managed a little over a week, and on one hand am proud of that , but on the other quite disappointed in my lack of self discipline. To me, this really underscored the fact that I do indeed need to be in chastity. I simply and obviously lack self control like many men in this aspect.

I know it would improve my work , my focus on relationships, my mental wanderings and my life in general. But even understanding all of that, I am unable to achieve these goals on my own.

Quite the conundrum.

I've already learned a few things from the experiences of others that have posted here and I'm optimistic that I will learn more and perhaps with luck possibly find the answer to my lack of self discipline.

Lastly, thank you for a great site.

Posted : 01/12/2019 3:54 pm
Emma, jc5200, Birdstrike and 6 people reacted
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the site! How have things been going? Are you self locking or are you locking with a partner?

Posted : 02/01/2020 4:02 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement