Clear all

Stealth reader jumps in

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Corey
(@corey)
Topic starter

Upon reading Emma's latest (pretty inspired) post, I think she indeed had a good idea to tell folks like me come and say hello. I appreciate this touch of attention and hope it can trigger others to do likewise.

Long story short, I've been reading the blogs and forums since about 2019, I thought of subscribing much earlier than I actually did (a couple of weeks ago). Hence the "stealth reader" I qualify myself as.

I have no prior experience with relationships, not more than chastity actually (I have a device I seldom use due to not living alone), and I don't really know where to start. That's one of the main reasons I haven't posted anything here earlier. Most of you are actually looking to enhance the dynamics of a relationship - your stories are absolutely amazing by their diversity and number - and I'm thinking "Aren't you going to be that lone fish in the sea?". I don't have a hundredth of what you say to enrich the forums with...

Thank you all for sharing your stories and thoughts, it's a delight to read. Now that the first step is done, I'll try and speak more often.

Cheers!

Advertisement

Posted : 13/09/2021 9:35 pm
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin

Hi @Corey! Welcome to the site.

While it may seem like you don't have much to say, the perspective you have is probably shared by more than a few people who've never taken the time to register. I am curious about the chastity excuse of not using it due to not living alone. Unless you walk around nude with your roommate, chastity can be a very private thing and need not be shared. I can't speak to any benefits of chastity out of the context of a relationship however. Maybe someone else can lend some perspective? I know there is a nofap community on reddit that may speak to this.

Posted : 17/09/2021 10:33 am
corey, corey and corey reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement