This works

7 Posts
7 Users
30 Likes
Janell
(@janell)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My husband and I have tried using a cage off and on for months now. When he is wearing the cage, he is a little bit grumpy for about a half day and then something kicks in. When he first told me about locking his dick in a cage I thought it was a kinky game and of course I was down to try it. There is really no downside, I get to lock him and I get to hold the key and tease him? The more I tease him the better it works. Uh hello yes.

The question I have is more of curiosity, WHY does it work and what does it mean. Like many of you I overthink most things and I don't want to stop our little game but I am curious if he brought it to me because something was missing from our relationship or what I should read in to it?

Posted : 28/06/2021 10:25 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @janell

My husband and I have tried using a cage off and on for months now. When he is wearing the cage, he is a little bit grumpy for about a half day and then something kicks in. When he first told me about locking his dick in a cage I thought it was a kinky game and of course I was down to try it. There is really no downside, I get to lock him and I get to hold the key and tease him? The more I tease him the better it works. Uh hello yes.

The question I have is more of curiosity, WHY does it work and what does it mean. Like many of you I overthink most things and I don't want to stop our little game but I am curious if he brought it to me because something was missing from our relationship or what I should read in to it?

This works because your husband (like most caged males) is like a wild stallion being "broken" into a riding saddle. There is some initial resistance, but as the sexual frustration and feeling of helplessness grows, the more docile and obedient he'll become. As to your question of "what does it mean?" It means authority has been transferred directly to you. When he's caged and frustrated he'll be more obedient.

I don't think anything was missing in your relationship, but you might consider gradually extending his lock up chastity periods. Just remember to hide that key, so he can't find it. 

Want to add a little extra tease? Try creating some captioned images to keep him frustrated. (See attachment) ?  

Advertisement

Posted : 28/06/2021 12:55 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@janell - I don't think you are going to get much further than "it just works". I've tried to understand the hormones and the headspace that it puts guys into and while I've done my best to grasp it I still don't have all the answers. It starts as a kinky game that he enjoys, the denial is arousing and stimulating for him. Further, he sees how much it pleases you. All of those things create a perfect storm of relationship positivity. Was something missing from your relationship? This won't replace it but it certainly will bring an aura of positivity and communication to your relationship. 

After he is locked for a few days, tease him, peg him and then talk to him. You will find the level of communication equal to that of some of your best girlfriends. When Kev is locked, my sexual urges and attraction is so much stronger because I feel more connected. The cage gives him that same level of connection and intimacy as well. At the end of the day, we all want a connection with the person that we love. The cage gets over the societal burdens and conditioning that males are subjected to.

Posted : 28/06/2021 1:25 pm
Headtrip, true42, williamportor and 12 people reacted
Indyspanko
(@indyspanko)

I think it works because when locked I know I can't get off without her and so I stop trying to get off and instead focus all of my sexual attention on her in the hopes she will unlock me. I'm constantly horny because I can't masturbate. I know I have to please her in order to get unlocked so everything she asks or orders me to do becomes sexual. I run around like a madman doing her bidding, half-hard all day. I obey her without question and work my butt off without resentment ... in the hopes of a reward at the end of the day. And my serving her turns her on, so I usually earn my reward. My orgasms with her are much more explosive than from masturbation. It's a win-win. Even if she denies me because I didn't do everything to her standards (in which case she makes me lick her while still caged), I know that I just have to work harder tomorrow and eventually she will use that key.

Posted : 13/07/2021 9:39 am
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

I can only concur w Emma and others that it WORKS.  My whole reason for choosing Headtrip as a username is that the magic of this racks my brain.  This was my wife's idea.  It was kinky fun at first.  Before I knew it I was addicted to the hormone rush.  She is getting rather serious now but there is no turning back for either of us.  We had a great relationship for 6 years before, the only thing that was "missing" (i.e. added) was feeling like a teenager in his 1st crush that just doesnt subside.  Not bad.

My only advice is to communicate a lot,  take true control, yet keep it fun for him (tease, etc).  We have progressed into much longer lockups than Emma/Kev yet it still works for those 3 reasons...

Have fun!

Posted : 13/07/2021 1:01 pm
thedarkmitchell, AandM, thedarkmitchell and 3 people reacted
Thedarkmitchell
(@thedarkmitchell)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @headtrip

I can only concur w Emma and others that it WORKS.  My whole reason for choosing Headtrip as a username is that the magic of this racks my brain.  This was my wife's idea.  It was kinky fun at first.  Before I knew it I was addicted to the hormone rush.  She is getting rather serious now but there is no turning back for either of us.  We had a great relationship for 6 years before, the only thing that was "missing" (i.e. added) was feeling like a teenager in his 1st crush that just doesnt subside.  Not bad.

My only advice is to communicate a lot,  take true control, yet keep it fun for him (tease, etc).  We have progressed into much longer lockups than Emma/Kev yet it still works for those 3 reasons...

Have fun!

This I think gets it spot on, very similar here, started out as a bit of fun (still is for us both) but the rush I feel and presumably H feels is very rewarding. 

Posted : 14/07/2021 2:37 am
LocknKey, Headtrip, LocknKey and 3 people reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @indyspanko

I think it works because when locked I know I can't get off without her and so I stop trying to get off and instead focus all of my sexual attention on her in the hopes she will unlock me. I'm constantly horny because I can't masturbate. I know I have to please her in order to get unlocked so everything she asks or orders me to do becomes sexual. I run around like a madman doing her bidding, half-hard all day. I obey her without question and work my butt off without resentment ... in the hopes of a reward at the end of the day. And my serving her turns her on, so I usually earn my reward. My orgasms with her are much more explosive than from masturbation. It's a win-win. Even if she denies me because I didn't do everything to her standards (in which case she makes me lick her while still caged), I know that I just have to work harder tomorrow and eventually she will use that key.

Pretty much the same here, except I have no expectations of a release ... it does happen, it's just that I no longer view that as the goal. I used to, but over time, something happened, and now my only goal is pleasing her. The training seems to be working ...

Posted : 18/07/2021 10:00 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement