Why lock up? Advice needed.

5 Posts
2 Users
12 Likes
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

As a teenager I used to masturbate for Britain, I was the national champion and GB Team Wank Olympic gold medallist. It was a calling. I've never lost my passion for the pastime and still like to keep my hand in but as I've aged, now to the far end of 60, I know there are plenty of new pretenders to the title out there ready to steal my crown. Still, I won't begrudge them their day.

Some while ago I came across a blog entitled "Locking your man up" discussing the pleasures and delights of male chastity. In the course of reading it and being fresh to the subject I became quite excited by the idea. I mentioned it to my wife but she was more bemused than anything, showed no interest and the idea fizzled out. Well, for her anyway. I kept thinking about it and started looking at more blogs etc. getting myself really aroused as I did so. I went to bed that night totally unable to leave my tackle alone; GB Team Wank was back.

As a result I bought a cheap Chinese knock-off Holy Trainer v2. Quality not great but it gave me a taste of how things could be. I locked myself up for a few hours for the first couple of days to see how I would cope with an incarcerated cock before moving on to locking myself up when going to bed. For 14 consecutive nights I wore the HTv2 for 10 hours each night getting increasingly more horny as they went by. I love the feeling of being locked up. The device fits really snuggly and there is no hope of escape short of cutting it off. I love the feeling of my shaft being forced to point due south in the tube which in itself spatchcocks and separates my balls. It feels amazing whilst making unauthorised stimulation impossible. I also found it delivered a daily dose of increasing frustration.

Night 15 was as wonderful as it was initially scary. Nervously I went into my wife's bedroom wearing nothing but the chastity device. She did a double take asking "What the..." We had a long chat and I tried to explain my newly discovered kink and how it might add a bit of spice to our love life but for it to work we would both have to be part of the game. She was somewhat iffy with the whole idea. However, she summoned me to lay on the bed and took the key from me. After becoming acquainted with the device she unlocked it and slipped the tube off but the ring had to stay put as by this time I had developed a bit of a stiffy. Coconut oil was liberally applied to my parts and using both hands wifey massaged cock and balls into oblivion. Thirty minutes or so later my aching balls exploded, I was allowed to cum and I was knackered. She continued stroking me for some while after, which I thoroughly enjoyed, then once the stiffy had subsided, slipped the tube back on and locked it in place. I thought I'd cracked it, I thought she understood and was willing to give the idea a go but disappointingly she handed the key back to me. This was not what I'd wished for, I felt a little dejected, crushed even.

Next night I locked myself up again for another solo ten hour stint and continued to do so for a further 18 nights, as I am determined to go the whole month of Locktober without having a happy-ending, but is there any point to all of this? I am the key holder and in a moment of weakness I could release myself at anytime but I don't want to. Is a prisoner, locked in a room, with no desire to escape really a prisoner? I still have full control over my captivity. I've worn the chastity device for a total of about 320 hours equating to approximately 13 full days but since I could release myself at anytime have I truly been locked up? I'd really like to relinquish that control completely to wifey and let her decide if, when and under what conditions I should be allowed some freedom. Tease and denial is a mega turn-on for me which I know she could deliver by the shed load. The question is can (or how) I persuade my woman to play along?

Advertisement

The cheap and cheerful HTv2 has broken and though I have tried to repair it, it is not going to hold out much longer. I've ordered a new HTv4 from a different company hoping it will be of a better quality and should be arriving early next week; I've just been notified it's been dispatched as I write this. If anyone is interested, I'll write of any progress I make over the coming days or weeks but if anyone has any ideas on how I could get wifey to show a bit more enthusiasm for locking me up then I'd be pleased for the advice.

For anyone who has bothered to read this, thanks for your time.

Posted : 16/10/2020 9:13 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Hi @caged soundsofdelight.  I'm not sure anyone can answer your inquiry about how to get your wife to become your Wife and Key Holder.  The only (amateur) advice I could offer is to stay with and continue to let her know that you would love it if she became exactly that, in a way that is palatable to her.   I think a very good place to start would be for her to read pretty much everything on this site, beginning of course with Emma's very first blog, Taking The Reigns. Then poking around at the other blogs and and forums.

Nice to meet you and hopefully we'll see each other again here.

Best

jay

Posted : 16/10/2020 12:09 pm
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Thank you subhubphx for taking the time to reply. Lovely to meet you too and I'm sure we will meet again as I've been poring over this site since discovering it - so much helpful information. Allows me to think that perhaps I'm not so abnormal after all. I was really concerned and worried about what my wife was going to think of me when I came out with all this stuff but needed to get it off my chest.

I doubt I'll be able to get her to read 'Taking The Reigns' but I have and will try to introduce some of the ideas into our chats if they happen. I think more will follow since I've 'come out'.

Do you know your avatar bears an uncanny resemblance to a particular photo of Helen Mirren?

Posted : 17/10/2020 8:31 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @soundsofdelight

I doubt I'll be able to get her to read 'Taking The Reigns' but I have and will try to introduce some of the ideas into our chats if they happen. I think more will follow since I've 'come out'.

Do you know your avatar bears an uncanny resemblance to a particular photo of Helen Mirren?

I know the problem.  My Mistress Wife says she doesn't have time to read all of the things I see and like, even though I send her the links directly.  She came up with a compromise though.  I am to print out the pages of things I see and think she will like, and on some mornings (Sundays mostly), I read them to her.  She loves doing that.

That is a photo of Helen Mirren.  I think she is one of the sexiest women alive.  She knows who she is, she knows she is sexy and she seems to a fitting image of a Dominant Woman.  There is hardly anything sexier than a mature woman that has her shit together and knows it.  Love her!

Posted : 17/10/2020 9:04 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hi subhubphx. Thought I recognised the photo, you have great taste. She has to be one of the hottest women on the planet, she alone has to be responsible for global warming.

Great idea about printing out bits and pieces and reading them to my Wife. Think I'll give it a try.

Cheers.

Posted : 17/10/2020 9:18 am
spinpole2001, subhubphx, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement