verbal when pegging?

12 Posts
10 Users
20 Likes
Therachel
(@therachel)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

My husband and I really enjoy pegging. I enjoy the workout and the confidence boost that it gives me to be in charge. Dirty talk is something I'm not good at but it really takes him over the edge when I talk dirty while pegging him. Problem is I'm not creative enough so I am looking for some ideas for dirty talk while pegging. I know all of you dirty birdies will have some ideas for us.

Posted : 25/01/2022 11:52 am
Bluesboy, Phil Anonymous, Phil Anonymous and 1 people reacted
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Well you may not need to say much, as your doing say "Tell me how much you like this,  Tell me what this does for you, Tell me what our friends would think if I told them you like this, When you first start stop & Tell him to beg you to continue,  Ask him if you need to get him some panties since he likes taking it like a woman.

Before you do it again ask him to write down ideas things he'd like hearing, then pick & choose.

I've seen fantasy letters calling if pegging his man pussy, lot's of things you could say using that, based on what guys would say to women. 

Posted : 25/01/2022 1:26 pm
mickg93, mickg93 and mickg93 reacted
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

My wife pegs me or uses a plug to give me some prostate relief because of orgasm issues. She knows I love the put downs, but it took her some time as she's not cruel. One I like "Don't you wish you could orgasm the old way?" Another is, "Imagine what your friends would say if they saw you now!"

Advertisement

Posted : 28/01/2022 4:04 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

I'm getting tired, maybe I'll give you a turn - oh, but you are locked up.
Let's try anal ... wait mine is bigger, let's use mine.
This is taking a while, maybe I should stop and leave you locked longer.

Posted : 28/01/2022 5:34 pm
TinCup, TinCup and TinCup reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

Posted by: @jd3064169

Tell me what our friends would think if I told them you like this,

Good idea! I like that one!

Posted : 22/04/2022 5:14 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

"Who's my little nasty anal slut?" "You like being fucked in the ass, don't you slave?" And go from there

Posted : 22/04/2022 5:17 pm
HJ69, TinCup, TinCup and 1 people reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

Posted by: @bestwhencaged

"Who's my little nasty anal slut?"

Goddess doesn't like that word, so it is NEVER uttered in our household. However, I secretly yearn to be called one. Guilty pleasures, am I right?

Posted : 22/04/2022 5:45 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

For me, slut is a complement. deapite how society defines it.

Posted : 22/04/2022 5:56 pm
TinCup, TinCup and TinCup reacted
Paulmcgrezzy
(@paulmcgrezzy)

It really depends on what aspect of pegging your man gets off on the most. For me I love the role reversal. You don’t need to say much just a well placed “good boy” when he deep throats you or “tell me how much you love my cock” but the possibility are practically endless. Try searching of pegging dirty talk and see what turns you on and just have fun with it

Posted : 14/12/2022 5:38 am
NewlyLocked reacted
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

Addressed to the TO

The big problem is that you're trying to do something you're not suited for. This will not work. If you can't sing, don't! No matter if tehere is audience in front of You.

Tips what to say will also go nowhere, because if you apply them, they will be practiced, stilted .... just "look fake".

My wife is the same way. She wants, she has ideas - but she never gets it credible in sentences.
Our solution is that she asks initial questions and then it's me who does the dirty talk. In dirty talk she is more of a co-pilot than a pilot. Or if she's in the mood, she'll go on with what's been said.
It is and remains important for us that a large part of the initiation comes from me. This is also exciting for her, not just for me. And it takes a lot of pressure off her to come up with something that she simply isn't creatively capable of.
However, for us it's not about saying something during the pegging, because we don't do pegging.
But this circumstance shouldn't play a role. Maybe this is helpful for You?

Posted : 14/12/2022 10:02 am
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member

It's not really dirty talk, but I absolutely love it when my Wife refers to me as Her "girl" or Her "wife" during a pegging session.

Posted : 27/12/2022 6:02 am
Hj69
 HJ69
(@hj69)

I love slutty dirty talk from a partner as she takes and uses my boy pussy

Posted : 20/03/2024 1:00 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement