Clear all

Doggy Style - height difference

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Fukaro
(@fukaro)
Topic starter

My girlfriend and I tried pegging and male chastity a couple of weeks ago and we both really enjoy our new lifestyle. She actually prefers to peg me more often than we have PIV sex. Just the thought of pegging me (especially in doggy style, because she has the feeling of pure power over me) turns her on massively. Our problem is our height difference of about 30 cm (standing). It's very tiring for her and the angle is also not very arousing. We already ordered a balance pad to equal it a bit. (like that: Balance Pad) Higher pads are not stable enough for a hard pegging. 

I don't have such problems with height difference when we change the roles back. It's seems to be kind of easier if one pushes from the top down.

Do you have any tips for us? We would be thankful for a female point of view. How she could position and handle me for a better experience for her? What can I do? I can not see too much while kneeing down. It's easier if we change the location, but she wants me to peg me in bed when she has the impulse to do so. It's not so hot if we have to move in another room first were she can bend me over the kitchen table.

How do you experience your doggy style pegging?

Sorry for my bad english. I'll try to improve.

Advertisement

Posted : 02/12/2021 6:44 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

1. You may want to pick up a BDSM bench where She stands on a platform behind that is suited for Her height.

Posted : 05/12/2021 9:37 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement