Prostate milking

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

This is a topic of conversation that came up in our house because of the ruined orgasm article. 

As far as I know the primary difference between a prostate orgasm and milking is mostly in the application. I have only achieved a p-spot orgasm twice, once from pegging once from a large vibrator, which was way more intense. I have never been milked.

For a prostate orgasm I still feel a very deep resonating orgasm through my whole body. Once I did ejaculate, while I was riding her uncaged. With the vibrator I was caged and the orgasm was dry. Both ways were amazing and there are times I crave that more being unlocked now.

A prostate milking can be achieved by inserting a medium sized plug or dildo and applying strong vibrations to the P-spot. The vibrator is on the outside and worked in circles from the base of the scrotum to the anus and back. When done properly it is possible to milk cum without granting any orgasm and can be continued until he stops leaking.

I would consider this to be the most ruined form of orgasm because of the total lack of penile stimulation. It can hardly be considered an orgasm at all. This tactic is counterproductive if the intent of chastity is retention, but serves as one hell of a punishment. All of the mess for him with (almost) no fun at all.

Advertisement

Posted : 21/08/2020 9:49 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I concur Vikter, there is a difference between milking and a prostate milking, at least in my mind and in our house.  Not too many years ago Mistress had me on a monthly milking schedule.  I was to be a milking by prostate stimulation only using an Aneros device, and it would happen on the first Tuesday of every month.  On the first try, we stuck with it and were lucky enough to achieve a real prostate orgasm by stimulating ONLY the prostate.  No coaxing it along with stroking or ball play, just prostate stimulation.  It was too long and too laborious for Mistress to have continued interest on a monthly basis, and for the next few months, Mistress achieved her goal of draining my semen by prostate stimulation, AND with coaxing it along with other sexy, all culminating in a series of ruined orgasms until there was just no more semen to extract.  After about 6 months, Mistress abandoned to idea all together because she felt like it was more of circle on the calendar, pleasure thing for me, than she wanted, and plus there was just too much involved on her part.  Now, if there is a milking … it is random.

I also concur with ........ 

"I would consider this to be the most ruined form of orgasm because of the total lack of penile stimulation. It can hardly be considered an orgasm at all. This tactic is counterproductive if the intent of chastity is retention, but serves as one hell of a punishment. All of the mess for him with (almost) no fun at all.

It is actually quite an effort to produce semen on command and without the benefit penile stimulation.  Quite an effort indeed nd quite suitable for punishment.  

Posted : 22/08/2020 7:04 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement