Finding something that works

1 Posts
1 Users
6 Likes
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

We had tried pegging but it did not seem to do much for either of us.  I did not/could not ejaculate from penetration alone.  Likewise it did nothing for my wife.  I think we both saw it as more of a power transfer/humiliation deal. 

She felt it was more work than it was. Worth for her and since there seemed to be nothing going on for me not it was worth it.  

Then she bought a double headed dildo a few weeks ago.  Game changer.  She is now able to get off while I am penetrated.

At first it still did not seem anal did anything for me.  I think because she was now getting pleasure I no longer felt like I needed to cum.  About the 3rd time while she was using it with me I had my first prostate orgasm?  Hands free and lots of ejaculate.  Wow.  Hard to describe the feeling.  Unbelievable amount of ejaculate.

Now it has become a common practice.  Not every time but maybe once a week.   We do a kinda lesbian like scissors thing.  I ejaculate most times.  Still caged so always hands free.  Seems to work like a ruined orgasm for me.  Cum but no full blown orgasm?  So common for me to cum more than once during.

Highly suggest trying it.

Advertisement

Posted : 08/04/2021 3:57 am
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement