10 Posts
6 Users
8 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Has anyone ever tried something like this?

https://www.extremerestraints.com/deluxe-estim-strap-on-kit.html

Posted : 25/09/2020 11:13 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

No but want to!

Posted : 25/09/2020 11:55 am
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

I have not, the most electric thing I have had in there is a rabbit. Which was very nice.

Estim is an odd one, not sure I could get down with pulsing shocks inside my ass. Voltage is very important and I don't know what kind of gates they put on that dial to keep to keep it safe. The difference between pain and pleasure from electrical activity is very minor.

Advertisement

Now this I could get down on : )

Posted : 26/09/2020 5:28 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@vikter 

we tried the estim cock cage too and it was a big nope. Too shocking even on the lowest setting but maybe we bought a cheap version.

Posted : 03/10/2020 1:51 pm
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I have subjected myself to a dog collar shocker before. Not in a sexual context, just bored as a high school kid long ago. It was set for a 60# dog and was not too bad. The collar was on my arm not my neck or genitals, so there is that. It did make me feel like I don't need to explore it as a kink, electricity is just so potentially dangerous on the wrong settings.

Personally I would also be scared of an aggravated Vasovagal attack, which causes some to black out.

Posted : 04/10/2020 4:46 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

ive had various means of estim applied to my cock which bring me to orgasm every time (sounding, bands). i would like to try estim for my prostate so this is on the must try list.

Posted : 05/12/2021 6:35 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@bestwhencaged Kev and I tried an estim cage and he said the feeling was "very unpleasant" we still have the electric cage but only tried it that one time. 

Posted : 06/12/2021 1:19 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j 

How about estim in general. It isn't for anyone and i have been told i can take a lot compared to most.

Posted : 06/12/2021 2:24 pm
Paufan2002
(@paufan2002)

I have not but want to.  Seems like there are varying views here.  Actually have been a little afraid to try it.

Posted : 08/12/2021 6:20 am
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

I have one electroShock prostate massager and it fells amazing, I love it...

It's this one:

https://www.erotouch.eu/en/toys/toys-for-him/prostate-toys/electroshock-e-stimulation-vibrating-prostate-massager

First, I use it it the max voltage without any vibration. It makes my prostate contract a lot, which makes a lot more easy the milking process. I try not to come while I leak the prostate fluid, but it's hard not to do it. When I finally allow myself to come, the rest of the fluid is drained out.

Then I turn off the electric function, and turn on the vibrator and I have as many prostate orgasms as I want... And then I go to sleep 🙂

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 22/06/2023 11:14 pm
nevertoolate reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement