Storing Toys

5 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Sandibeaches
(@sandibeaches)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I have amassed a large collection of toys and want easy access to them. I started with a plastic home depot tub in the closet but it was always difficult to find things. I got one of those plastic shoe things designed to hold shoes and I use that on the back of my closet door for toys. It works really well and was only ten bucks!

Similar to this one.

https://www.amazon.com/24-Pockets-SimpleHouseware-Crystal-Organizer/dp/B01D58DRVC

Posted : 05/09/2020 11:32 am
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

We don't have a huge selection but it is effective and has grown significantly in the last few months. I am a huge nerd and I own a Fallout 4 Vault Boy lunch box I use. It is big enough for most and has a locking latch. Which is needed with an inquisitive child about. Don't need to answer those questions right now lol.

I do like your system, maybe when privacy can be more assure I might steal it.

Advertisement

Lunch box pic for reference.

Posted : 05/09/2020 12:01 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

This door system is quite ingenious. Hopefully your friends don't ever walk into your closet or they will exit with eyes the size of saucers.

Posted : 06/09/2020 8:27 pm
subhubphx, Vikter, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Would that be so bad though, I feel like more people could use some eye opening experiences.

Posted : 07/09/2020 3:50 am
Sah80
(@sah80)
Eminent Member

When I was at work as a cabinetmaker  in a house to instal cabinets, the owner (and a friend of my boss) left, to do some shopping. My boss who was also there said to me: Come on, walk with me, upstairs we have build a large cabinet for clothes a year ago.

He opened one of the doors to show his earlyer made work. What we saw was a huge collection of whips, restraints and other stuff I had no Idee of.

My boss said: this is how you learn to know your friends.

I know I was speechless. It happend almost 20 years ago when I just started working. I will never forget that moment, and how awkward it feld when helater came home... 

Posted : 28/10/2020 10:12 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement