6 Posts
4 Users
34 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

What do you wear when pegging? I usually wear yoga leggings. If I wear the harness directly it rubs and can get sore. How about you?

Posted : 31/08/2020 2:19 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Nothing!  But you're probably the ladies and not the boys.  LOL.

I know it's not about why I might want, but .... my favorite is when she is dressed and is wearing her sexy jeans.

Posted : 01/09/2020 8:34 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Khorina5
(@khorina5)
Trusted Member

i wonder if You all use a mirror when not facing each other??? Almost on my first experience with a Domina She had somebody else peg me while the Domina was in front of me. From that experience what i remember the most are the Domina's eyes, one of those things that get tatooed in your mind. i never had the experience again, but if i did i'd love to see my Queen's eyes/face when She is inside me. Anything She wears is perfect. 

Posted : 01/09/2020 9:10 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @khorina5

but if i did i'd love to see my Queen's eyes/face when She is inside me.

This is the very reason why missionary is my second favorite position for pegging.

Advertisement

Posted : 01/09/2020 9:28 am
nevertoolate, djv, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Hotwifeaz
(@hotwifeaz)
Trusted Member

I just wear panties. Mine rubs me also, so the panties take care of that. And it’s important because if I lay on my back and I have him mount the dildo and ride it. The rubbing action starts feeling very good and I usually cum, which causes quit the mind fuck for him. He’s getting fucked, and I’m the one cumming. Win win!

Posted : 15/03/2021 1:24 am
Bluesboy, mickg93, bestwhencaged and 13 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @hotwifeaz

I just wear panties. Mine rubs me also, so the panties take care of that. And it’s important because if I lay on my back and I have him mount the dildo and ride it. The rubbing action starts feeling very good and I usually cum, which causes quit the mind fuck for him. He’s getting fucked, and I’m the one cumming. Win win!

Riding her dildo is one of the best positions there is.

Posted : 15/03/2021 8:28 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement