Evolving

6 Posts
5 Users
27 Likes
Jonboy75
(@jonboy75)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Ladies in the evolving your men what is the one change that you admirer most in him?

Men what is the one change that you admire most in yourself?

Posted : 07/11/2020 8:23 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @jonboy75

Men what is the one change that you admire most in yourself?

Being able to communicate more and better allowing me to reach a depth of love for her that I never before even thought possible.

Posted : 07/11/2020 8:51 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @jonboy75

Ladies in the evolving your men what is the one change that you admirer most in him?

I think it must be how he has accepted that my needs and wants have always been as important as his. That's not to say that he's ever been selfish as such, and certainly not consciously I'm sure, but he now thinks of me first and him second naturally.

Posted : 07/11/2020 12:18 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

I think it must be how he has accepted that my needs and wants have always been as important as his. That's not to say that he's ever been selfish as such, and certainly not consciously I'm sure, but he now thinks of me first and him second naturally.

This is a good description of how I have evolved as well.  Not only to a point of thinking of Her first, but also receiving genuine pleasure from seeing her experience pleasure in her life, sexually or otherwise.

Advertisement

Posted : 08/11/2020 7:28 am
AandM, spinpole2001, AandM and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@subhubphx @mstara @subhubphx

This thread really sums up the entire purpose of the site. ? ? ? 

Posted : 10/11/2020 10:17 am
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

I'm most proud of how i find joy in seeing her happy. Her pleasure has become my pleasure!

Posted : 16/11/2020 6:20 am
TanjaNest, AandM, Emma and 6 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement