Clear all

I really do hope

11 Posts
4 Users
30 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

that this site gets revved up again soon.  I miss everybody.  I do hope you are all doing well. I miss Emma and her thoughts, wisdom and I am eager to hear about how her love nest is doing.  I hope that is going well for all involved. Don't know if this will change anything, but I feel better .........

Posted : 03/11/2020 8:34 am
dm6360, dm6360 and dm6360 reacted
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Me too, I know I'm new to this site so don't have any clout and there is a lot to get through to catch up but it does seem to be quiet at the moment. Perhaps everyone is just thoroughly pissed off with the endless covid rubbish and the US election. I hope Emma's okay, she probably has a lot on her plate at the moment.

subhubphx, I think you you should change your avatar, it's too much for me to cope with. ?

Hope that makes you feel better. 

Posted : 03/11/2020 9:14 am
subhubphx, dm6360, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @soundsofdelight

subhubphx, I think you you should change your avatar, it's too much for me to cope with. 

So you have a mad crush on Helen Mirren too?  She is one of the sexiest women alive even at her age.  She's my fantasy Domme.  Hey, it's my fantasy.  A boy can dream, right?

Advertisement

Posted : 03/11/2020 9:32 am
AandM, AandM and AandM reacted
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Absolutely right. Do you think we could persuade her to become a KH?

Posted : 03/11/2020 9:55 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@soundsofdelight

How awesome would that be?  I'll bet that'll bring people back.  I'm going to continue to believe that she already is and more.  Yes Mistress.  

Posted : 03/11/2020 10:12 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

That's got me twitching!!

Posted : 03/11/2020 10:47 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

She looks absolutely incredible. We can only hope to look like that when we hit 75.

Posted : 03/11/2020 12:01 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Completely agree, she does look awesome.  What also makes her sexy is her persona.  Her aura. Her vibe.  Clearly I have never met her, and I imagine her to be a no-shit, knows what she wants, smart, tough, tender, soft, intelligent woman that is the epitome of grace and class.

Posted : 03/11/2020 12:25 pm
soundsofdelight, Emma, soundsofdelight and 3 people reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

If you haven't already you should watch her on the TV interview programme 'Parkinson' where she gave him a deserved hard ride when he started down the path of a completely sexist interview.

And then walked straight back into the same conversation 32 years later

Posted : 04/11/2020 12:52 pm
AandM, AandM and AandM reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@mstara

That was wonderful.  Thank you for sharing.  She was a beautiful young woman.  She IS an amazingly stunning mature woman.  She's one of the very few that Ms. K would give me a hall pass for.  ? ? ? 

Posted : 04/11/2020 2:51 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Lusting after Helen Mirren like I do, I think I am just now realizing why I always thought that Christine McVie was so gorgeous.

Posted : 05/11/2020 12:19 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement