Pregnancy and chastity

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I am in a position that I thought would be of interest for this community, I get to be locked for my wife while she is pregnant. With our first child we were not engaged any kind of chastity, or even had any idea what it was. Short of me trying to retain slightly while we were trying (read: playing with myself only 5 out of 7 days a week on average). Because I we had not embraced this lifestyle then I see this as a unique situation to compare then and now.

When we found out our trying was successful I was more aware of her needs and emotions than before. I verbalized my feelings as all of the love I felt towards my still growing child being redirected to her. From the time I found out through birth the only way I could help care for our baby was to focus on my wife's satisfaction and pleasure. Being there for her in every way I could in that time was a very satisfying experience for me. I have always been the type of person who is happiest when I have a chance to make others feel joy.

In retrospect the feelings that I felt then are similar to a degree with how I am when I am retaining for her. Even my rationale in the time brings true, except I am giving a selfish personal love and redirecting it toward my partner. While I don't think my previous masterbation habits are on the same level of paternal affection in terms of love, the outcome was largely the same. I am interested to see if there will be a compounding of effects of chastity and pregnant devotion. While I would like that to be true, I don't know that it could. There is a realistic cap on how much any one person can for another before help becomes obtrusive or smothering.

Do any of the men here have experience of being locked while there partner is pregnant? Did it have additional effectiveness? I would also love to hear from any of the women, did you find your man to be more responsive than before?

Posted : 09/08/2020 6:31 pm
Khorina5
(@khorina5)
Trusted Member

i have experiences. Yes, it has additional effectiveness. 

Advertisement

- Unlocked: i wanted sex. i think of myself as 'nice' but remember feeling annoyed by not having sex late in the pregnancy and also by not having sex while She recovered.

- Partially retaining: better. i still had some anxiety but enjoyed pregnancy and recovery more. But i couldn't keep of my mind i was 'waiting'.

- Totally retaining and permanent chastity: best. Anxiety totally gone, focus only in Her & baby. Some nights awaken (hard-ons) but She also had problems sleeping (discomfort from baby size). Felt most connected. Mentality of 'waiting' is gone, it's about enjoying the day-to-day. Queen loved it, i loved it.

Posted : 02/09/2020 4:22 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement