6 Posts
6 Users
18 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Do you like longer more thought-out blogs or do you like shorter ones? I was just going through and posting some of my old stuff on twitter and noticed that my old stuff was really short. The newer stuff is waaaay longer. Knowing that I have the same amount of time in a day, would you prefer longer less frequent blogs or shorter blogs more often. Or should. I'll probably continue to just do both as the mood suits me but I am curious.

Posted : 18/05/2021 11:20 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I'll probably continue to just do both as the mood suits me

?  

Posted : 18/05/2021 2:11 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Midlife_Marty
(@midlife_marty)
Trusted Member

I like the blogs like I like my orgasms: totally not up to me. In a similar vein, they are a surprise treat when more spaced out.

This post was modified 3 years ago by midlife_marty

Posted : 18/05/2021 5:36 pm
lbp6855, Emma, lbp6855 and 3 people reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Yes, I think a mixture of both please. Some topics can't be dealt with in short posts but with others a brief article can spark a lot of debate - which I also like.

Posted : 19/05/2021 5:48 am
Emma, lbp6855, Emma and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Do you like longer more thought-out blogs or do you like shorter ones? I was just going through and posting some of my old stuff on twitter and noticed that my old stuff was really short. The newer stuff is waaaay longer. Knowing that I have the same amount of time in a day, would you prefer longer less frequent blogs or shorter blogs more often. Or should. I'll probably continue to just do both as the mood suits me but I am curious.

Emma, I think you do a great at determining the frequency, length and content of your posts.  I enjoy each/both. You won't go wrong with the " ... just do both as the mood suits me ..." plan.

Advertisement

Posted : 19/05/2021 8:58 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Katie
(@katie)
Eminent Member

Emma, you are amazing and we are all blessed by what you do. Keep up the great work. 

Posted : 22/05/2021 12:23 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement