(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Where is everyone?

Posted : 12/01/2022 11:08 am
Sam, Sam and Sam reacted
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

Lurking as the conversations have gone quiet.  Maybe people are busy with new years resolutions? Maybe I need to make one for myself

Posted : 12/01/2022 12:12 pm
nevertoolate, LocknKey, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Liberal13
(@liberal13)

I am new here, but, not new to chastity. In FLR since 2008, and we have been married since 1995

Posted : 13/01/2022 8:34 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @liberal13

I am new here, but, not new to chastity. In FLR since 2008, and we have been married since 1995

Welcome to the party.  So nice to have you.   I'm certain you'll enjoy yourself, especially when everyone returns from their respective hiatus's.  Ha ha.  Your timelines of marriage and an acknowledged WLM/FLR are very similar to ours.  

Oh Yeah Yes Gif By Hannahwitton

Posted : 13/01/2022 8:54 am
Liberal13
(@liberal13)

@subhubphx Thank you. I feel we are the only people doing this. I never met anyone that practice FLR. This was the wife's idea. I have been a house husband since 2008

Advertisement

Posted : 13/01/2022 8:59 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

New here too. Married since 2010. Been working my way through the pages of articles written. There is so much content for a newbie. 

Posted : 13/01/2022 10:12 am
nevertoolate, LocknKey, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @liberal13

@subhubphx Thank you. I feel we are the only people doing this. I never met anyone that practice FLR. This was the wife's idea. I have been a house husband since 2008

I assure you my friend, you are NOT the only ones living their best lives (doing this).  We're right there with you.  

Posted : 13/01/2022 11:04 am
liberal13, nevertoolate, liberal13 and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Welcome to our little party RestrainedLove.  There's so much great content.  I hope you find things that are useful and helpful to you and yours.

Posted : 13/01/2022 11:06 am
Mojo
 Mojo
(@mojo)

I get on a few times a week to read new stuff. 

Posted : 13/01/2022 1:37 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @subhubphx

Where is everyone?

Locked up, as usual.

Also, in chastity. ?

Posted : 13/01/2022 2:23 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I noticed last year the site slowed down as did my own motivation to post for a week or two after the holidays. I even forgot to post about international chastity day yesterday! Things will be back to normal soon. I think many of us get time off from work but come back to a big heap of work. In any case, I hope everyone is happy and healthy for 2022. I hope that this will be an amazing year for all of us even with a seasonal lull in posting on my site I know that you are all tooling away with whatever it is that you tool away with.

Posted : 15/01/2022 10:24 am
nevertoolate, subhubphx, Sam and 6 people reacted
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

We have been taking it easy. I got myself into a bit of trouble last week. I said, I was going out with a couple of guys for a beer -- went out unlocked. Instead, I ended up at a small party at one of my single friend's house -- three guys and five ladies. My friend's new girlfriend decided to do a strip show. After enjoying the show for a bit, I left early and when I got home decided to confess. Well, as you can imagine there where consequences. Everything worked out in the end, I had a short video of the dancer, which I showed the wife, she says, "beautiful girl, next time invite me". 

Posted : 15/01/2022 12:17 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement