5 Posts
5 Users
15 Likes
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

What can I add to the site to make it more useful for you? Throw some ideas out there!

Posted : 11/09/2021 11:23 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

What can I add to the site to make it more useful for you? Throw some ideas out there!

You might consider adding a separate section where one can post tease and denial, pegging, spanking, feminizing, and cuckolding clips as well as captioned images. This would give the ladies some new ideas on what they can do to enrich their FLR lifestyle, as well as some visual teases for all those locked up males out there. 

Posted : 11/09/2021 12:06 pm
Lockedforlynn
(@lockedforlynn)
Trusted Member

Hi Emma,

One of the benefits I find with your site is the conversation of people on the same topic, validating what we think and feel.  That's most evident in the forums but as excited as I am to chat with people there are days where few responses are added.  I've also found a couple discord servers with related content but they're no where near the clean discussion I find value in.  Somewhere in the middle is a new opportunity. 

Same idea different angle.  Another interesting idea my wife and I have, but never done is a local group gathering, called a munch I guess.  The same idea of conversations with like minded people but at a place and time.

Advertisement

My idea for you would be an event.  Take one of your blogs for a topic and put on a forum based, chat based, or verbal event.  A read and discuss meetup.  Your forums could work but may not feel as live action, a zoom chat or call, even that discord server where audio or a screen share occurs.  Start with one of your blogs, mix it with another and moderate some discussion.

I believe that your content is all there, (a full book's worth)  It would be great for my wife, or us both had an opportunity to 'hear the words in our ears' instead of happening upon an article or blog and sharing.

Posted : 13/09/2021 8:14 am
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

Hi Emma,

I know that you aren’t into discipline/spanking, so I will understand if you don’t want to do this, but I think there might be some interest in a section of the Forum dealing with discipline as an aspect of FLR.  The main topics of interest to you (chastity, tease and denial, pegging, gender role reversal, cuckolding, etc.) can all be seen as forms of erotic power exchange.  Therefore, I would surmise that some people who are interested in those things would also be interested in discipline and spanking.  By having a section of the forum dedicated to that theme, people who are interested in discipline could have discussions there, and people who aren’t interested could just ignore it.

Posted : 13/09/2021 10:35 am
Dorianx
(@dorianx)

Hello,

First of all, thank you for this great work.
It's really a quality blog as there are few nowadays.

If I had only one advice to give you, it would be to keep your identity!

You dose wonderfully the psychological explanations, human relations, emotions, loves, versus the details a little more pragmatic on the implementation, such as concrete explanations on the chastity cage or the legging.

I think this is very important, because it makes your blog "acceptable" to women.

In concrete terms, I would be able to recommend your blog to my wife without being afraid of looking like a big pervert (one day, no doubt 🙂 ).

I am convinced that you have helped many men to take the plunge with their wives)

It is obvious that your blog, your skills, are precious tools that many people would like to see continue and develop.

Therefore, one thing I would like to see is more testimonies or interventions from women, so as not to have the impression that you are the "rare pearl" 😉

Thank you

Posted : 14/09/2021 7:43 am
nevertoolate, lockedforlynn, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement