Nudity Challenge

11 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

We are relatively new to the chastity scene (5 months finish this Sunday!). As we remain confined to our tiny apartment we are running out of ideas to keep ourselves busy. Lemmings (my wife) has come up with a challenge for me. We were both fairly drunk when we thought of this game but now that we are a bit sober we have decided to formalize this a bit and put some ground rules.

Here is what we have so far:

1. I have to remain naked for a whole week. We've just finished locking up all my clothes including socks and underwear in suitcases and a wardrobe. Keys for them are with Lemmings as is the key for my cage.
  2. My transparent Holy Trainer has to remain on.
  3. If I wear clothes for any reason then I will get 10 kicks to the balls for every hour I cover up. Now ballbusting has been our thing for many years but 10 kicks is something that I need to take seriously. The first 4-5 feel nice but after that I typically start flinching and become a little fearful.
  4. She will help me by taking any signed deliveries and will go out to buy stuff from the stores but for everything else (like office video calls or visit from friends) I have to either figure out how to make up excuses for declining or take those kicks.
  5. There is one friend of hers to whom she cannot say no if she comes over (she's been through a bad breakup recently). If she visits then I must cover up (hiding is not an option in our tiny apartment). No kicks for this.
  6. She won't help me take garbage out. I've to figure out how to do this. We don't have CCTV in our building or lifts but the garbage dumping spot is in front of our building but within our complex. Nudity is not illegal where we live but that does not mean the neighbours won't judge me if I am caught! I think 2 AM is a safe enough time. Challenge starts at 6 AM tomorrow so I will test my 2 AM theory tonight. If it does not appear safe then I think I can manage with 10 kicks every 2 days.
  7. Covering up in quilt/sheets while sleeping is permitted. And towels are allowed for drying off after shower. Footwear is also allowed.
  8. She will keep our windows open as darkness depresses both of us. But thankfully you have to really make a strong effort to see inside our apartment through our windows so I think I will be fine.
  9. If I finish this challenge without any violations then I will get a blowjob and she will swallow (she has never done this successfully before).
  10. If I finish the challenge then she will take up this challenge next week on my terms regardless of how many times I broke the rules and got punished.
  11. Kicks will be administered without the cage but on the same day on which I break the rule.
  12. Emergency overrides all rules. Safety first. That applies to kicks as well.

Suggestions to make this more fun are most welcome! I think the garbage part is the trickiest. So any suggestions on how to deal with it will be much appreciated!!!

Posted : 07/08/2020 2:18 pm
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Update: As the challenge only started this morning at 6 so I was clothed when I checked the garbage dump at 2 AM. It does not help that we are at the far end of the hallway and the lift is at the opposite end. The hallway was dimly lit but I think the light's enough for anyone to spot me nude in my cage. Its 4 floors to the ground level. All of it was dead quiet. I could hear some tele noise from a few apartments but mostly people were asleep.

The lift opens in the mail room which was dark. The door past it creaks though (never realised this during the day). Past the door I have to walk across the lawn for about 30-40 yards to get to our garbage dumping hut. It was quite dark but for some reason the hut is brightly lit within with a gazillion tubelights. I think I can make a quick dash across the grass lawn, bolt inside the hut, throw the garbage, sneak out, and make a dash back to the mailroom.

Advertisement

I am thinking of keeping a log of this adventure. One post per day describing how the previous day went. Emma, where do you think I should post them? Here or some other section?

Posted : 08/08/2020 1:00 am
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Day 1/Saturday

I was up late Friday night and the challenge was to start at 6 (Lemmings is an early riser). I decided to sleep nude so as to not incur any penalty. We have slept nude several times before so this in itself was not a new experience. It was hot as hell so this actually helped. Woke up at 10. Lemmings was up already. I did my morning routine and straight away jumped into the shower. Instinctively I walked towards the wardrobe as I came out of the bathroom but immediately remembered the challenge.

Now this was something new for we don't usually roam around nude in the house. I came into the living room. Curtains were wide open. We have one window which gives us a slight view of the building next to us but only to the chest level. I think Lemmings will have more of a problem with this next week than I will this week. We also have a balcony and a glass double door that leads to it on the adjacent wall. The balcony overlooks the river and you can see the riverwalk below from our apartment but the balcony wall shields the view from the waist level. No other apartment has a clear view of our balcony and our home from that door. Despite knowing this I was a bit nervous and it took me a while to get comfortable moving about naked in the living room.

She nodded in approval when she saw me and gave me a small hand towel which I was told to use for sitting. After breakfast we both jumped into our normal routines. She was supposed to meet her friends at the nearby park but they cancelled because of the heat. We decided to play a video game together. Normally if we are nude then we are nude together but being the only one naked with her in unflattering pyjamas made me acutely self aware. I could clearly see that this was a turn on for her for she kept playing with my cage or my balls, run her long nails over my thighs, spank me, or fiddle with my chest hair casually every now and then. The tease was good and did what it does.

At times I too felt aroused at the sight of my own naked body and I think that was her point with this game all along. When clothed, my attention is on other things but naked I was caressing and pulling my balls outwards every now and then and didn't even notice I was doing that until Lemmings pointed it out.

The day was otherwise normal once I got used to the routine and the initial excitement wore off. I think going 7 days without clothes will be some sort of record for me if I can pull it off. Lemmings clearly has seen me naked plenty of times. And prior to meeting her, I'd been to several gay saunas (these saunas have a lot of nudity and some even have a no clothes policy) and together we both have been to nude beaches too. But today's experience was different. I had this strong feeling to get dressed every now and then. The asymmetry was the game changer I think. I also got a strong motivation to get back in shape.

To spice things up she did point out that the mail was not going to come to our apartment on its own. But I was not going to the mailroom naked in broad day light. I told her that I would get it later in the night. Failing at the mail trick she decided to order our dinner online. They drop off the food bags at doorsteps and go away these days so when she made me go and get it from the doorstep, I didn't mind too much. This was a real test and a baby step towards the more adventurous outings that she will make in take this week. We have lived in this apartment for 3 years and I have never bumped into any of our neighbours in the hallway but my heart was pounding in that 5 second window when I was briefly at our open door hurriedly picking up the the bags from our doormat.

We watched a movie together cuddled with me naked and her in her pyjamas. Throughout the movie I was highly uncomfortable in my cage as Lemmings would get me aroused often. After the movie we went out to get the mail but technically that's Sunday so I will post that in tomorrow's update!

Posted : 09/08/2020 1:11 am
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Day 2/Sunday

We finished the movie around 1 and moved to the balcony. I was much more confident in the dark. Lemmings opened a bottle of wine and the cool breeze felt great. We downed the bottle and were fairly drunk. Lemmings suggested we check the mail. Alcohol boosts your confidence and I said yes without a second thought. I don’t remember the time exactly. We hatched a plan. Lemmings was to carry an emergency pair of shorts that I would slip at the first sign of trouble but that it would also earn me a penalty. She would scout ahead and signal if it was safe for me to come there or not. We decided to take the stairs as they are rarely used by people and the lift can spring up surprises anytime. The stairs are adjacent to the lift. She went into the hallway and I peeked outside until she reached the lift from where we make a left turn to enter the stairwell. She signalled me to come and I walked as fast as I could without making noise.

I could hear my heart beat and felt relief as I made that left turn and entered the stairwell closing the fire door behind me. The stairwell is always brightly lit and has fire exit full length glass windows which give a clear view of a portion of the riverwalk below. From here Lemmings lead the way one flight at a time signalling me to follow. I made a point to spring past the windows as quickly as I could. We reached down safely but now we had the next problem to solve. The stairwell opens outside of the building towards the riverwalk. It is still within our compound but is in clear view from the walk. Lemmings once again stepped out first and went on to the riverwalk and looked both ways. She came back in and told me that it was clear as far as she could see in the dark. So we stepped outside and now I felt really naked out in the open. The thrill of this adventure and the cool breeze over my body are something I will never forget.

We kept it quick and reached the other gate which leads into our mailroom. She pressed the keyfob and got in first and checked if anyone was in there already. The lift does not show where it is but she was to listen to the sound of it moving to assess whether someone was going to show up soon. She was quick but it felt like an eternity waiting outside the building in the open. She signalled and I stepped in. Once in I breathed a sigh of relief and opened the mailbox. I found a flyer which I threw in the waste bucket. She pat my bum in appreciation but reminded me that we were only half done.

She stepped out again as I waited in the dark mailroom. She came back and told me to wait as a few people were taking a stroll on the riverwalk and then went outside again. This time she gave me my emergency shorts which I was to wear if the lift made any noise. I think I probably waited about 5 minutes before she came back in and told me the coast was clear. I came out and we made a dash for the stairwell. Once again, one flight at a time Lemmings guided me up. It was a good exercise. Finally at our level, we both cautiously walked out and she guided me safely back indoors.

Once in we both laughed endlessly and Lemmings threw a small mattress and a sheet in the balcony and uncaged me. She has asked me not to describe the sex (for some reason she thinks that is more private than whatever I have written here. Oh and I am reasonably sure that her best friend knows enough about our sex life but Lemmings won’t confirm or deny that). Anyway, I do what the lady asks me to do so you will just have to imagine the sex in your head.

I can tell you that we had sex in our balcony and that it was great. I caged myself with some difficulty as I was drunk (I don’t like sleeping uncaged because then I have to retrain my system to sleep caged again and I don’t like being uncaged for long anyway). We slept cuddled up under the sheet. The strong sun broke our sleep in the morning. We had no hangover but wanted to sleep a bit more. We moved back into the bedroom and slept off again and finally woke up at 12 hungry. We ordered a large pizza online and showered together while waiting for it. As we walked outside the shower Lemmings unlocked the wardrobe and clothed herself and made me watch as she did that. Just that act aroused me a bit (which I find quite weird reflecting back). I got the pizza box from the doormat but this time I was much more confident. We didn’t have any pictures from last night so she took a shot of me standing naked in the hallway as a memory.

We spent the day indoors as it was once again hot outside. I had the post orgasm crash so felt a bit blue during the afternoon. I played a few games while she spoke to her friends on the phone and read her book. The urge to clothe myself was there but it was not as strong as it was yesterday. I actually felt a bit liberated. We decided to cook dinner together (I was allowed an apron). She took a picture of me from the backside. I burnt the chicken but it was not too bad. She made good pasta which compensated for my burnt chicken. We took it to the balcony once again and had a twilight dinner but without any alcohol. I think we are done for this week given the amount we drank yesterday.

In our sober state we realised how risky last night had been. We have decided that it will remain a one off and the rest of the challenge would be indoors both for me as well as for her next week. She took the garbage down today. We both have work tomorrow and will now crash. We are both curious how the nude working from home turns out.

Will post tomorrow’s update tomorrow night!

Posted : 09/08/2020 2:11 pm
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

That certainly is a hefty challenge, and some big punishments for breaking  the rules. It's good that you and lemmings have found a fun game to play, it will be interesting to see the tables be turned.

Serious public exposure risk is not something either me or my wife is into. Not to mention 24/7 nudity is really an option for me with children. I do like the power exchange aspect of wearing nothing but my cage in front of her. I will often be nude during any kind of pampering session, doing her nails, shaving her or massages.

Now out in the woods where no one can hear you beg for release. That's a fun place to play nude sometimes. 

Posted : 10/08/2020 2:55 pm
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Oooh. That's not a bad suggestion! We may try that actually (not that I have ever begged for a release). I am thinking she can make me go naked deep into the wood and then come back to where we have camped. Just camping in the nude is going to be liberating.

And both of us are not that much into public exposure but we did nothing illegal yesterday as nudity is legal here just not that common. What we were most thrilled about was the suspense. We took many precautions and even carried the emergency shorts. However, in our sober mood we decided that this particular fantasy was check and done and both of us are not looking to repeat that again. But we do have a fantastic memory for when we get old.

Posted : 10/08/2020 4:26 pm
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Day 3/Monday

Lemmings and I both start our weekdays in similar ways. She gets up earlier and uses the bathroom first and heads out for a jog. I follow her and go for my own run. However, this week I have decided to replace my runs with squats, knee jumps, and -after the recent realisation that I am out of shape -abs exercises. All of this can be done at home without offending the prudes outdoors.

Lemmings was already out so I didn’t have any choice but to start the exercises in my cage. The HTV is quite light and kept bouncing off here and there but posed no threat to my jewels. Planks were not fun. I am indeed out of shape and couldn’t hold more than 20 seconds. Need to work harder!

Now usually, video calls or not, I always dress up nicely to work from home. It gets me this sense that I am at work. We both dress side by side and get to work but today only Lemmings got dressed while I just applied some hair cream and perfume.

Both of us have computer jobs with little people interaction. But for good measure I covered both her and my webcam with tape and sat down to work. She sits opposite to me on the table and initially kept pressing my cage and balls with her foot which kept shifting my focus. But after a little while we both got buried into our work. I only realised the difference when I got up to stretch or pee or get a drink from the fridge. At other times, I mostly felt liberated and wondered why I had not worked nude from home all through the lockdown!

The afternoon was hot as hell. Nudity was helping. Lemmings also threw all her clothes away in the afternoon and just wore her shorts. This made me very uncomfortable in the cage. I think next week is not going to be as big a challenge for her as it is going to be for me. For the rest of the day I avoided looking at her directly which was harder when she was moving about in the living room. She did not appear bothered that people could see her top half from the other building if they wanted to when she was standing or moving about.

Usually in the evenings we take a stroll together but today Lemmings went out on her own. As she slipped back into her clothes I felt a bit left out. She was going to buy the groceries for this week on her way back. I did some light stretching in the nude and then cooked the dinner while she was out. The evening brought the temperatures down but there was no breeze today. So we had dinner indoors instead of in our balcony.

Lemmings took the garbage out following our agreement yesterday. We watched a movie cuddled together because she insisted it was fun to cuddle while I was nude and she was not (we don’t usually watch movies on weekdays). Once again she kept fiddling with my cage and I was uncomfortable for most of it.

All in all, not an adventure per say. Was hoping the work from home would be a different experience but it only felt different for the first hour or so. Did not feel any urge to put clothes on today. We are both now headed to the bed. Tomorrow’s update will be posted tomorrow night!

Posted : 10/08/2020 4:49 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Just for the record, I am never kicking Kevin in the balls. Not my cup of tea.

Sounds like you've got an interesting game going though. If you are both into it, have fun and be safe.

Posted : 11/08/2020 8:15 am
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Kicking is definitely a bit much for us as well. Now some well placed slaps during discipline or teasing are a great tool. One those feeling I enjoy, but can also function as a reminder without being to aggressive.

Posted : 11/08/2020 8:45 am
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j Kicking was the fetish that she took most readily when I first brought it up. She had always wanted to experience kicking a man in the sack first hand (or foot I should say ?).

However, kicking is not an easy fetish to practise and it is a mark of my trust in her that I let her do it to me. First and foremost (lest anyone start copying us blindly) we are into light ballbusting only. By light I mean no boots, no instruments, no toes kicks, no stomping, no twisting, and certainly no full force kicks. Slaps and knees are actually easier to control. And kicks must never be on tied or constrained balls --the testes need to be free to move about in the sac. You want to simulate the nerve heavy scrotum not neuter a man. Over the years we have tested my pain tolerance and have determined the right balance between pain and pleasure. 

Anyway, we do not want to advocate this practise. Just felt the need to clarify our safety precautions in case people start copying is blindly. It's not the right fetish for most people. We are just a bit weird in our own way and have found a way to make it work but ballbusting can be quite risky if you haven't done your research.

Posted : 11/08/2020 1:49 pm
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Day 4/ Tuesday

The day went the same way as yesterday. In fact, it was so similar in events that you can almost copy paste the post from yesterday to describe what happened today.

Instead I will like to share some of my thoughts on nudity. There is a state of conflict in me regarding this forced nudity. I absolutely love the freedom and liberty that nudity brings. I never thought home could be so free. But I like my clothes too. They give me a sense of civilisation (which is why I like dressing up nicely before sitting down for work). Right now if Lemmings wouldn’t be enforcing this I’d much rather be wearing a pair of boxers at the very least.

For her, nudity is a choice right now. She worked semi nude today afternoon but slipped on comfortable clothes when it cooled again. I didn’t miss this freedom yesterday but I missed it today. I think I am going to dress nicely on Saturday when the challenge finishes.

Posted : 11/08/2020 2:00 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement