Clear all

One of Emma's Quotes

7 Posts
2 Users
12 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

I love Emma's randomly generated quotes.  The one I just saw was  "Have your man show your girlfriends his cage". I think I got that right.

There is a wide variety of people on this site from all walks of life.  I wonder, do you share your chastity/semen retention/orgasm controlled/D/s existence with others?  For us, only my Wife's very best friend knows about our lifestyle.  My wife is a very private person but she really just wanted someone that wasn't her husband to be able to talk openly about things.  There were a number of questions right after being outted of course, but in a short period of time, the novelty of it all has normalized and now, it is only sometimes among the things they talk, not THE thing they talk about.

Posted : 09/09/2020 11:45 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @subhubphx

my Wife's very best friend knows about our lifestyle.  My wife is a very private person but she really just wanted someone that wasn't her husband to be able to talk openly about things.  There were a number of questions right after being outted of course, but in a short period of time, the novelty of it all has normalized and now, it is only sometimes among the things they talk, not THE thing they talk about.

I'd love to hear more about how her friend reacted. Are things awkward when you interact with her friend? It can create weirdness when you bring someone into the circle of knowledge!

Posted : 09/09/2020 11:59 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Also those quotes are fun! If you ever find one to add, just let me know! 

Posted : 09/09/2020 11:59 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Advertisement

Will do.  How should we send them to you?

Posted : 09/09/2020 1:27 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@subhubphx

You can use the contact form or just email them to me [email protected]

Posted : 09/09/2020 1:30 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Are things awkward when you interact with her friend? It can create weirdness when you bring someone into the circle of knowledge!

Surprisingly things are not awkward.  Her friend live in the Pac NW so when they talk, it's mostly by phone.  On the day my wife wanted tell her, she asked permission to let our little secret out only to her friend, who she believed would be able to handle it 1, and 2, would respect Ms. K's desire for privacy and discretion.  She called her and they talked for an hour so.  Then Ms. K. walked over to me and handed me the phone and said Sandy (not her real name) wanted to talk with me.  Sandy and I knew each other because she had worked for my in my company in the past, as did my wife.  That's where they met.  She had a lot of respect for me and so she felt comfortable getting right to the point.

She initially assumed that the whole thing was a ruse in order for me to get my wife to peddle fetishes for me.  She asked a very poignant question ... "What's in this for her".  My overall answer was pretty much what we all talk about here.  It was well thought out, articulate (if I do say so myself) and seemed to satisfy Sandy's initial concerns.

Over the course of time she recognized that my relationship with my wife has improved much like we hoped it would.  So much so in fact that Sandy was intent on incorporating it in her own marriage, which she did.  Unfortunately, Sandy is one of those know-it-all types, didn't research it, didn't want to learn it and gave it about 2 weeks in her own marriage and "didn't see any results" and abandoned it altogether.  She assumed that just spanking her husband when she was displeased was all that needed to be done.  

There is no weirdness.  I think she is still very skeptical about the whole thing but out of respect for both her best friend and me, doesn't meddle and supports us.

Posted : 09/09/2020 1:42 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@subhubphx

Very interesting. Thanks for describing the way that situation unfolded

Posted : 09/09/2020 2:45 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement