Chastity Strapon

21 Posts
12 Users
148 Likes
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

@aandm 

Sure, we've had it a while but if it wasn't actually this one, it is something very similar.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/blindfolds-masks-gags/gags/p/zado-leather-mouth-gag-5.5-inch-dildo-harness/a13529g13970.html

He does say that the bit that goes in his mouth has a funny taste, but over time this has become part of it for us. It's not pleasant for him in some ways but is in others.

Posted : 15/07/2021 12:38 am
AandM, subhubphx, AandM and 3 people reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

@j-s 

Advertisement

I can't say we have. The one we use is this one> https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/blindfolds-masks-gags/gags/p/zado-leather-mouth-gag-5.5-inch-dildo-harness/a13529g13970.html It doesn't allow for any tongue action I'm afraid, but as I'm not into that, it doesn't concern us but I could see how that wouldn't suit you.

Posted : 06/08/2021 11:44 am
subhubphx, J.S., subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

@mstara 

I am very interested in the mouth dildo for play with my wife. How were you introduced to it and was it an easy sell for you ar your husband?

Posted : 19/03/2022 9:01 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @subhubphx

My Wife LOVES the mouth dildo gag, and especially the one that rests on my chin.

What model do you recommend?

Posted : 21/03/2022 11:06 am
Brittany
(@brittany)
Estimable Member

@brian I use cock sheaths and penis sleeves I also use numbing cream on my man the look of shock, awe and frustration as the ring stays on the cage comes off and nothing is felt and orgasm is denied while I ride into my own is nothing less than beautiful. Then the cage goes back on and we cuddle. He’s come along way in our chastity journey. 

Posted : 21/03/2022 5:31 pm
Brian, restrainedlove, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

@tincup 

We just saw one on one of the websites selling dildos and thought we'd give it a try to be honest. There wasn't any need for a sell as such, he loved getting his nose up close to me and he finds it a turn on to be 'doing' me, and having a close up view while caged.

Posted : 27/03/2022 7:02 am
TinCup, subhubphx, TinCup and 3 people reacted
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement