caged

12 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Moq1995
(@moq1995)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi everyone, so my gf decided that she would start caging me since today, any advice or thoughts on it? or should i just surrender everything to her and accept that from now on all the power is in her hands?

Posted : 09/06/2019 8:01 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Play with it and slowly integrate it into your lifestyle. It isn't about giving her all the power, it is about enjoying the transfer of power together and allowing her to help you manage that part of your life.

Posted : 09/06/2019 11:18 pm
Moq1995
(@moq1995)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Did you feel empowered and more controlling over him when you did that to kev? And do you advice me to make pegging as a part of a punishment for me if i get out of line until i get completely tamed? cause tbh this whole field of caging is new to me i literally just put it on and it feels strange i find it difficult to imagine i am going to be having it like this for so long. and not to mention she loves teasing me about it

Posted : 09/06/2019 11:25 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I would suggest that you keep a journal of how it makes you feel. You can do that on your own or you can do it right here. It does make her feel empowered and it will make you feel lots of new emotions. I'd love to hear about them as you start getting used to it.

How long has it been since your last orgasm now? 4 days?

Advertisement

Once the reality hits you, the teasing is what is going to keep this interesting/bearable for you. 

Posted : 10/06/2019 9:50 am
Moq1995
(@moq1995)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

oh actually today is my first day caged and my 3rd day without orgasming . and i sure will keep a small journal of it here, it might give some men and ladies some insight. hope that helps and you are ok with it

Posted : 10/06/2019 9:56 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I think that would be very useful. Everyone is different and venting about the process might make things easier. I'd also recommend that you send your gf the links for the teasing blogs. Those will be very useful in helping the two of you make this successful.

Posted : 10/06/2019 12:38 pm
Moq1995
(@moq1995)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

i sure will emma. btw i commented on that other forum where you said you are gonna open the door again for few questions to kev can you plz check it out?

Posted : 10/06/2019 12:45 pm
Moq1995
(@moq1995)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hey everyone, today is my second day being caged by my gf and 4th day without orgasming, i am actually starting to get frustrated by it and she has been making me walk naked all day long in the house, she says she enjoys the view of me being controlled.

Posted : 10/06/2019 3:58 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

It's been a few days. how are you doing?

Posted : 13/06/2019 4:34 pm
Moq1995
(@moq1995)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I am sorry they have been couple of rough days cause of being caged, on my third day i was just having a very bad mood cause it was my 5th day without orgasming  but it was manageable. On my 4th day caged i just didnt wanna talk to her so every time she tried talking to me i just ignored her, though she was very sweet and kept saying nice things like "i know babe it might be rough but you will learn to accept it and be ok with it eventually, just hang in there sweetie" and things like "if you feel like you dont wanna talk about it its fine but if you wanted to talk about it i am here" and i gotta admit i got more sweet kisses than i usually do . on my 5th day caged i was beginning to lose it that when she just tried to talk to me i just got angry at her she was so sweet , patient and passionate  with me she put my head on her lap and kept brushing my hair and telling me how good looking i was with that cage on , which actually made me feel way better about that , and sometimes she would just take off her clothes and put my head on her naked lap and sometimes on her chest which was an AMAZING help tbh. yesterday, on the 6th day which was my 8th day without orgasming, gosh i regret doing that,  i actually got angry at her i pushed her, but she actually managed it in the right way, she let me calm doen after that angry burst and then came to me and told me  that that was an ass move to do so i apologized cause i really felt so damn bad about it but she said that an apology isnt enough, i need to have a punishment and i agree and i am glad she did it, she banged me (pegged me) and told me every time i felt close to orgasming that i tell her so that she can take it slow on my ass. and despite it was a punishment she was really sweet she kept saying things like "i know you are sorry babe but hang in there , its gonna be a rough rid" which was btw but it felt so damn right to me cause i was a jerk to her. when she was done of course i was so unable to walk and she said "i hope you dont do that again and dont wanna do this to you again "

Posted : 13/06/2019 11:14 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Domestic violence is no laughing matter. If you feel like you are a danger to yourself or others, please seek help to understand any deeper issues that may be contributing. It goes without saying that chastity is incredibly frustrating but is meant to be a relationship enhancer and not meant to push you to the levels where you would hurt someone. Please be careful.

Posted : 14/06/2019 4:02 pm
Moq1995
(@moq1995)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Gosh its been a while since i typed here. first, emma i would never ever hurt my beautiful, beautiful lady, but thanks so much for the concern either way. And second, gosh its been a while, i want to thank you emma so so so so much for this blog, tbh right now and after getting used to being caged its really really liberating in a sense, i know it sounds so contradictory but it is. tbh i enjoyed surrendering all my power to her, the feeling she is in control of everything and all i have to do is just obey her and she will make me feel good. Gosh and in a sense made me admire women even more and more, dont know if that makes any sense to you either, but in a way i enjoyed how you women can control us men and make us love it . i enjoyed the most everytime she asked me get naked cause she is removing my cage to allow me to cum. Thanks so much emma.

Posted : 10/07/2019 9:49 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement