Trying something new

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Moq1995
(@moq1995)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

First of all i want to say thank you so much for everyone here for sharing your thoughts and opinions and i would really appreciate if everyone gives me his though on the matter. Before i get into it , i would like to mention few things so that it would help everyone get a better picture of how my relationship with my gf is. So she and i have been together for years now and tbh i was always acting all manly and sometimes excessively proud and sometimes proud on her (asshole attitude, sorry for the bad language) well that was until we watched the first deadpool movie and there was the international womans day scene were the lady pegs her man as a celebration of women empowerment so my gf loved the idea so after she talked me into trying it which btw i was very very very hesitant to try . So the womens day that was after it about few weeks later she bent me over with her high heels on and strapon on and i spent all that night screaming and moaning as she took me over and over again , it was such a humiliating scene and despite all that humiliation i am TRULY grateful for what she did to me, cause it totally humbled me, the feeling of vulnerability, the helplessness, the defeat she kept doing on me over and over again just showed me how powerful women can be and for a week after that , i just wanted to talk about my emotions and i was a train wreck of emotions and she acted like how some men act with their women and showed me my mistake and asked me to bend over and get fucked again in the ass just so that she listens to me, so i did, i bent over and allowed her to have her victory, so i was left completely humbled by her , which i am really really happy she did. and without making it longer than it already is, we have this tradition of sort that every womens day she does something new to me to show me over and over again that we are equal in this relationship but that day is hers and for all the powerful independent strong women. SO here are my 2 questions that i really want your opinion on:

1) She recently suggested that on the next womens day she invites my mom and sister to watch as she takes me hard. now tbh knowing my mom and sister they wont mind AT ALL that scene, heck if they even didnt enjoy it as well, they are, like me, hardcore feminists, so it would make them feel empowered, and i really want that for them and i personally have no problem whatsoever but have a feeling of hesitation so you think i should do it?

2) She recently suggested we buy this strapon that can store the white cum like thing it, she wants it to cum in my ass and make me feel how women feel when we cum in them. any reason i shouldnt go for it?

Posted : 09/06/2019 1:23 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

With regard to #1, this is out of my area of expertise and frankly it sounds like a fantasy. I am not one to judge and I certainly don't know you well enough to dismiss it as fantasy but I won't be able to respond to it. 

Number two is a matter of personal preference, if that is something that you want to experience then by all means go for it.

Advertisement

Posted : 09/06/2019 1:43 pm
Moq1995
(@moq1995)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

1) well it is a fantasy that she wants to make true and i personally dont mind, the only reason that i might feel hesitant is because of my older sister cause she might encourage my gf to go rougher on me and it might get out of control.

2) if i am not gonna act all ashamed i would really like it, if i am gonna be completely honest.

Posted : 09/06/2019 1:47 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement