Notifications
Clear all

FLR's - Natures way of balancing our population??

5 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Global over population has been a growing problem for decades. In the last 5-10 years however birth rates have fallen dramatically, while the number of males locked in chastity cages have risen (please see links below) due in no small part to the rise in the percentage of educated women, who have in turn become become the dominant presence in households, bedrooms, as well as corporate boardrooms, this coupled with growing acceptance of Lesbian relationships (which is just another form of FLR) has caused our planet to begin to rebalance our population to a more manageable level. FLR's have spawned a sharp rise in enforced male chastity, a more tolerant attitude toward the LBGT community, as well as increased acceptance of women as the dominant presence in the household.   

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53409521

Posted : 09/08/2021 10:40 am
Desire.oh
(@desire-oh)
Eminent Member

Thanks for those two interesting articles. I’m a little hesitant to join the Facebook group under my real name due to Mark Zuckerberg’s insatiable appetite for our personal data, but it’s a good piece. 

Posted : 09/08/2021 11:35 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Kinkywriter
(@kinkywriter)

It is only fiction, but characters in my stories are technical "virgins," in part because I wanted to acknowledge that couples are marrying later, having fewer children, etc. There is a dark side as well, which is relationships are forming, there are increasing metal health issues.

Posted : 16/08/2021 6:20 am
Kinkywriter
(@kinkywriter)

Posted by: @kinkywriter

It is only fiction, but characters in my stories are technical "virgins," in part because I wanted to acknowledge that couples are marrying later, having fewer children, etc. There is a dark side as well, which is relationships are forming, there are increasing metal health issues.

Oops, this should have read: relationships aren't forming, there are increasing mental health issues.

Advertisement

I was half asleep, or perhaps mostly asleep. ?

Posted : 16/08/2021 9:14 am
Spankandblow
(@spankandblow)
Eminent Member

@kinkywriter It will be interesting to see how this flavor of Female Domination/male submission will sell.

For years, women preferred male dom fantasies, but the pendulum may be swinging back.

S&B

Posted : 16/08/2021 11:01 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement