good trigger to cum

8 Posts
4 Users
30 Likes
Ironvirgin
(@ironvirgin)
Topic starter

Hello,

I am reading the blog for a while now. I loved the soaking-topic and when I started thinking about a cage for the first time I was very curious about reverse pegging or fauxing. But I didn't know it has a name.

Another challenge is the hfo or cum in cage kink.

I am looking for examples for a trigger to cum on command. My goal is that I can cum in the cage by trigger someday. I read: That it should be a sensation(smell, sound, touch, code words) that I avoid during teasing and that I add when I cum. What is an easy to use trigger(for solo play)? There shouldn't be too much effort. Doing the timing right is challenge enough.

I know you tried but it didn't work

Advertisement

xoxo iron virgin

Posted : 17/12/2021 11:58 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Yes we tried it but weren't committed to it. I got distracted with some other things and didn't do a good job. I did some research and it is absolutely a thing. In fact, hypnosis can even help with reinforcing a trigger word or sound. I would absolutely encourage you to give it a shot and let us know.

Posted : 19/12/2021 10:58 am
Steve
(@steve)
Eminent Member

I did some poking around looking for the now defunct writings of Yoga Girl and found a reference to something like this in a different blog.

The link to the whole of it is below and here's the bit that you might find interesting: 

"The only authorized ejaculation in our relationship follows the words coming from my lips: "You may release your load now." He lives to hear these words, and ejaculation always follows on the last syllable of that sentence. He will do anything to hear them. But those words won't mean anything if the schedule you set for his ejaculation isn't enforced. There's no getting around this."

https://strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com/2016/11/yoga-girl-and-story.html?zx=304fb55eff06c032

Posted : 18/01/2022 11:23 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@steve Yoga Girl was great, wasn't she?

Posted : 18/01/2022 4:44 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Steve
(@steve)
Eminent Member

@subhubphx I've looked into some of the archived posts and found other references to her blog around the web, seems like she's got it down to a science. Does anybody know what happened to her / the blog?  If she ever googled the name of her old domain she'd wind up here I think.  

If you're into it there are some really good Audio/Hypno files that work on 'triggers'.  I'm a big fan of guided play and the user KinkyShibby has a melodic voice. Isabella Valentine is good, too.  

https://soundgasm.net/u/kinkyshibby

Posted : 19/01/2022 8:09 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@steve Scan through this for Emma's articles and deep dive into Yoga Girl.  If you didn't already know, she (YG) was a great inspiration for Emma to start this site.  Emma, do I have that right?

Posted : 19/01/2022 8:27 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@subhubphx 

Yes Please Win Gif By Loryn Powell

Absolute inspiration although I took what she preached and did things my own way. I'm not as hardcore as YG and I want a true partner with Kev. I don't think she ever said anything about female superiority but I got that vibe. I don't think anyone is superior to anyone, I just think that the male sexual energy is very powerful for both partners when fully recognized. Harness that energy and hang on for a relationship that is to be beautiful journey together

Posted : 19/01/2022 5:00 pm
restrainedlove, Sam, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @steve

If she ever googled the name of her old domain she'd wind up here I think.  

I'd like to think she reads this blog from time to time. I'd love for her to reach out to me by email.

Comedy Wink Gif By Peacocktv

Posted : 19/01/2022 5:02 pm
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement