How often should he??

4 Posts
4 Users
15 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

To maintain proper energy levels and peak health, how often should a male be allowed a sexual release? 

Below is some guidance from the Tantra Yoga folks. Hint: It's less than one might think.

Posted : 11/05/2021 7:59 am
Russ195
(@russ195)
Trusted Member

She is pretty cool! I did semen retention for a few years. I am in my late 50's and did it just a few years ago. For me, I love the slow sensual sex without ejaculating. You won't feel the need if you don't get so worked up. I tried to stay at around a 5 on a 10 scale of excitement. The key for me was having sex at least 3 times a week and not ejaculating. But, the need to ejaculate got really strong around the end of week 3 or week 4. I would start getting spontaneous erections (haven't had those in 10 years!) and just felt like I needed to finish.

Posted : 11/05/2021 9:08 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I certainly agree with her about guidance, it is much more difficult without a partner to assist. Interesting about the schedule recommendations, I think her advise aligns fairly well with our weekly schedule but the six week schedule would absolutely kill Kev! She is correct though, breaking the addiction to ejaculation is the key.

I really struggle when looking through the tantra recommendations since it all seems to align with religious beliefs of sex-negative religions in Asia which preached self-denial as a path to mental liberation.

Advertisement

It is important to rid your body of stale semen at some point since it gets increasingly alkaline. This is the scientific theory behind ejaculation frequency being linked to prostate cancer. It is theorized that highly alkaline semen causes inflammation and a carcinogenic effect in the prostate.

The most clear recommendation I can find is:

• Teens and twenties 4 Days
  • Thirties 8 Days
  • Forties 16 Days
  • Fifties 21 Days
  • Sixties+ 30 Days

Kev falls in the 8 day recommendation and we use the weekly schedule.

As you research tantra, there is a clear worship for the female orgasm but there is hesitance for frequent male orgasm due to several factors. The biggest is related to life force which I equate to the ancient understanding of hormones. Check out the document that I attached for some interesting info about tantra's view on female orgasms.

Posted : 11/05/2021 2:59 pm
lockedforlynn, Ms Purple, williamportor and 6 people reacted
Donny16
(@donny16)

I used to fight with my man about him using this stupid fleshlight toy, but apparently it helps him to keep longer in bed, huh

he uses it an hour before we have sex, so he doesnt cum fast in bed ? 

Posted : 21/11/2021 6:48 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement