Notifications
Clear all

Little essay about ruined orgasm (part 1)

5 Posts
4 Users
6 Likes
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

(Well, not that small actually, but after chatting with Emma she thinks it's likely to interest the community, so let's get to work 🙂

Edit: Posted Ruined-Julie's essay as a blog here. Thanks!!!

Posted : 12/08/2020 1:19 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

This is incredible. I'm going to do some quick editing and post it as a blog tomorrow. Thank you so much!

Posted : 12/08/2020 4:39 pm
Midlife_Marty
(@midlife_marty)
Trusted Member

A great description. Despite being the owner of a penis and having administered countless “classics” to myself over the years, I had never experienced the ruined orgasm until my mid-40’s.

For the past year, I have been practicing chastity on the honour system and sometimes find zero touch very difficult. From time to time I allow myself to edge and I always think I know myself well enough to stop before the point of no return.

Advertisement

A few months ago, I was lying in bed in the darkness beside my sexy sleeping wife. I edged, bringing myself really close and then stopping all stimulation. Several seconds later, maybe 5-7 seconds, I felt a strange buildup at the base of my cock. My entire shaft stiffened but there was no rhythmic spasming whatsoever. Then I felt a gathering warm wetness on my stomach. Semen was just pouring out of me— lots of it, as I had not had an orgasm in over 10 days.

I can definitely agree that it was a pleasurable feeling. Intense, but much less intense than a full, classic orgasm. I think I failed to appreciate the moment because my strongest emotion was one of guilt, having failed in my promise to cum only on my wife’s terms. So I can’t say if I would have been able to go again right away.

I did experience some post-orgasm drop in my libido, maybe for a day. But after a classic orgasm, it takes a good 4 days to get back to the same level of desire and arousal. I hope I can get my wife to give me a ruined one. I think experiencing her precise control of being able to stop at the peak of pleasure would be super hot.

Posted : 12/08/2020 7:32 pm
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

It will be such an honor ?

Posted : 12/08/2020 10:22 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Mark64
(@mark64)

Thanks for the explanation.  My idea of a ruined orgasm was all wrong.  Sometimes I will wear a really tight thong that prevents me from getting erect.  My wife will bring me to an orgasm with a vibrator while I am wearing the thong.  I will orgasm in my thong but there won't be as much cum as when I am erect and I don't feel as strong libido letdown.  I always thought that was a ruined orgasm.  Maybe it could be better described as an incomplete ejaculation?

Posted : 13/08/2020 8:55 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement